Solo Shuffle Update - January 6

It is sad i won 4 out of 5 and my rating went unchanged because everyone i was fighting was below my rating on my ww monk

1 Like

Can we also get it so that the queue timer doesn’t just act like an egregious lie.
Like, if I’m in queue for 40 minutes, don’t tell me the ETA is 10 minutes.

It’s okay to tell me the night is dead and full of horrors if the night is dead and full of horrors. It’s not okay to tell me that the night is darkest before the dawn simply because you want me to sit in queue for hours.

1 Like

Are the players who don’t leave getting conquest or are they still out of luck ? if someone still doesn’t care about all this and decides to leave anyway, am i out of the conquest that i just earned? or will the distribute conquest based on how many times you won?

anyone know ?

i hope, because losing your conquest after a player leaves is the worst. because people will still leave regardless of rating …

did a 1-2 and healer left on 4th game, as it sat i lost rating and didnt see conquest come in, idk.

and yeah people are going to leave no matter what because its frustrating and not fun

1 Like

Still toxic, in the words of Kaplan, “A F”
Guy loses a match, leaves. The three people he’s was teamed with, bam hit to the rating after one round and 30 minutes of waiting.

I’m also in mmr hell.

*And healer DC hell. -50 rating.

Thats not the point im making, like yeah you can report for griefing, and downgrade the key, but those that want to time said key at that particular level, get shafted, what if its rating for them? Or what if its required to time said key per their raid guild? Cant do that when 1 person leaves over 1 wipe.

The system has to be fair for both sides of gameplay, not just one. Right now its not fair, if one person leaves a M+ the key is instantly bricked, doesnt matter if they could time it or not, the minute one person is gone, its impossible to complete, thats not a good experience in a competitive mode.

Maybe don’t have MMR swing so hard up and down when someone loosesa single time and barely get any ratings for 4-5 wins.

I just lost 150 rating from your un scheduled server reset ??? am i going to get my raiting back for this issue that you caused blizzard ?

Please nerf feral, ele, udk

Leavers In Solo Shuffle…
Are an issue, now there’s a penalty good. But teammates are penalized based on the number of rounds won / lost without a completed match. So say you have the leaver on your team who is unsuccessful for 3 rounds and then leaves in the 4th. Those poor teammates who dealt with said player are penalized and the opponents rewarded based on luck of the draw? This seems to be poor design. Should revert to leaver receiving a massive penalty. I would argue a day suspension from solo shuffle on the account (for wasting our 30 min ques) and the other players having no rating change. Thoughts?

1 Like

i’m with you, homie, make the quitters suffer, not the players who are in it for the long haul

This happened to me. Had the same healer for the first 3 games in RSS and lost those 3 games. I’m assuming the healer thought I was the cause of the losing, but after I won the 4th game with the other healer the initial healer leaves the game. So now the game penalizes me for the healer quitting because it registers that I only won 1 game out of 6.

It’s a better system than what we had, but just because garbage smells slightly better than poop doesn’t mean I want to eat either.

This thing

Been here for years still unable to get glad cuz i play solo and high player will only play with high or even higher players. Its even worst you guys give these players better equipements after that to make sure you will never be able to beat them… im sorry blizzard but im out this is enough. I’v Been waiting on a good pvp matchmaking model but this garbage model non balance and totaly unfair. CIAO

You guys need to fix ret DPS! at 1800 with 32% vers and astral shift i was crit by a ret for 197k… wtf. and the others are getting mongoed by melee cleaves in solo. solo is becoming a sh8t show in the lobbies.

Just /afk a Solo. i went from almost 1900cr, to getting 4 lobbies full of only melee, so as a shaman i get trained, i have taken every talents to save my life and these mongos are out of control. Blizzard can you please fix solos. Im not going to play solo anymore as a caster. im going to roll a unholy dk or ret 1 shot and go 2400, sounds ridiculous i know, i have to reroll a class to fit meta in pvp. I have been asking for shamans to get another defensive instead of dps. These “defensive totems” are garbage in solo shuffle. every melee can get out of roots and train you to death with perma slows and MS on so many melee now. Give elemental shamans some defensive love. please fix this sad state thx

1 Like

whats -150 rating when the lobbies are taking 60+ every double melee comp with low to no cr players. 150 to give up playing solos. i guess its worth it. im just raging now cause of these issues still in the game and nothing is being done to correct it. Does blizzard not take arena players consideration or just pve balance?

PVE balance, since almost all the ‘buffs’ they recently did in the PTR went towards PVE but suddenly it translates into PVP which makes class tuning all over the place.

Honestly I don’t think the screenshot example is what players are seeing in reality. The MMR disparity isn’t 100 rating, but far beyond that.

its a D in my A and not in a fun way