Solo Shuffle Queue

For the most part I’m enjoying rated solo shuffle, however the queue times are insane. Currently I’m sitting in a 25min+ queue, and on average it’s at least 10mins.

I really want to play this mode more but this much waiting is just going to drive people away, making the queues even longer.

6 Likes

Not played a dps yet, but its around a 1minute queue for me as healer no matter what time of the day it is.
The lack of healers has got to be with the insane damage right now, I struggle to top my dps more than ever before. Not fun to heal at the moment, not surprised theres a lack of healers in arena at the moment causing long queues.

3 Likes

Same here, i just got the honor gear, goes to SS as a holy priest, being nearly one shot is not enjoyable at all.
How am i supposed to climb the rate if i am perma stun / nearly one shot and therefore lose every game?

I deserted a game out of disgust, yeah i have the deserter penalty but i am not playing to suffer because of the meta / insane damage / perma stun.

1 Like

Ngl I don’t identify with these queue horror stories at all. I’ve had a few that are 20-30 minutes but 90%+ have been under 10. Definitely feels like there’s something to the idea that the queue is trying to avoid putting same specs against one another. I don’t think devastation is nearly as popular as other specs, so that would explain my “quick” queues as a DPS.

sat 2 and a half hours last night in q

Hello champions.

We have identified an issue with the Solo Shuffle matchmaking algorithms that is causing issues with various PvP Group Finder queues. We are currently working to address the issue and we will provide an update once a fix has been finalized.

27 Likes

you’re right about that. i am a champion.

4 Likes

finally
thank you linxy

1 Like

Thanks!

#giveretaleap

Aha, brilliant. I’d get a queue pop, then it’d never pop again, and this was partially addressed by leaving. :dracthyr_love_animated: Happy to hear that potential hiccups might’ve been recognized.

thank you god I have been in queue for 11 hours this week and haven’t seen a single game :dracthyr_cry_animated:

So, it’s been 8 days, any update from the billion dollar company, or needs more time?

3 Likes

It’s because bottom healers are destroyed so easily in solo shuffle and people don’t wanna queue as healer and rewards like gold bag should be given to healer for winning just like in raids and dungeons.

1 Like

Is there any update on this? I find it odd SS ques were quicker prepatch compared to now.

One thing for dps that helped me is to change professions to herbing and mining and then go and farm nodes for 10-40 mins while waiting for Q to pop.

At the moment im earning 1k-3k in materials depending on the time of day which makes the experience less painful.

Have the actual crafting professsions on your tanks / healers.

Any update on the status of this?

5 Likes

Wondering because ive been in que for an hour + atm

While I greatly appreciate the update, I want to really express the need to reward CR to healers who go 3-3, while it might seem logical to only award 0pts for a tie, as a healer we have to struggle carrying people who go 0-6 often which is discouraging for us. Please consider some sort of incentive for healers to continue during “ties”.

1 Like

Can we just have a 3pds v 3dps added to the queue.

It’s not like SS is as prestigious as other arena titles or rewards. Just let us play all manner of PvP. In some BGs you get matched against a team with no heals and have to fight it out. And it works or doesn’t, just let us play the game mode

We still need an update on this please. Thanks.

4 Likes