Why long SSQueues aren't a bad thing

long queues aren’t a bad thing and this is why.

how many of you aren’t exhausted after 6 rounds of stress and adrenaline of fast dampening? the 10-20min queue times are a great breath of fresh air between each solo shuffle. gives you time to destress and watch a video on youtube or something.

1 Like

Gathering is relaxing and semi-reasonable gold.

4 Likes

Nobody would complain if these were the queue times.

3 Likes

i feel like thats my queue time most of the time. sometimes they are like 30+ minutes long tho.

i remember a blue post saying that it was bugged when you got super long queue times like that.

In pre-patch if the queue exceeded the “estimated” time I could reliably leave it knowing a game would never pop and when it did it was fairly close to the estimated time. I have tried the same thing now and it’s completely random. Sometimes a game will pop 45 minutes in, sometimes never, sometimes I re-queue and get an instant game, sometimes it matches the estimated time, etc. So yes it’s certainly bugged, but I also certainly never get a reliable 10-20m queue. After going through all of the aforementioned steps I’d say on average a game takes 30-45m to pop.

3 Likes

that sums it up pretty well. and i’d agree with your average wait time, i just think it might be a little shorter than that. i dont think i’ve ever had a 45min queue but thats because i’ll leave at around 25minutes. and like you said, i’ll get a queue pop almost instantly after re-queueing.

The queues are generally 10-20 minutes. Then 5/6 accept and it’s another 10-20 minutes. Then 5/6 accept and it’s another 10-20 minutes…

Seriously, what is that last guy doing? I’ve never seen it go to 4/6 or 3/6, always 5/6. And then somehow, despite being “at the front of the queue” it takes 20 minutes for it to pop again.

1 Like

okay that has happened to me before more than a few times so truee.

I’m pretty sure it’s this bug:

I am guessing the 6th person is someone that queued for a BG or something as well and it’s trying to add them to the shuffle game but they are in another instance.

3-10 min ques would be great. 15 is still ok but not desirable. The problem is a lot of times they go 45min + which is outrageous. sometimes u get a quick re pop in 2 min. Needs more consistency.

1 Like

10-20 minute queues would be great. As is, I wait in queue for 30 minutes,it pops and someone declined it, then I wait another 10 minutes for it to pop again.

40-50 minute queues are not OK.

i’m in a 30minute queue right now. i feel like most of them are 10-20mins but i can see what most people are getting at.

I play ranked PvP to destress and I find waiting in lines frustrating lol.

1 Like