I really enjoy Solo Shuffle, but the queue times are drastically long. Over an hour or sometimes longer. I don’t think I will be able to obtain enough honor to cap out for my vault.
Healers in my trade chat said they were getting almost instant Qs. Other DPS in trade chat had a discussion on how long it’s taken them as well.
Is it possible to award healers transferable conquest and honor? That way players have more incentive to play heals and Q times might be cut in half or more?
I would even start playing a healer if I could transfer my awarded honor and conquest to my main dps.
I’m just trying to think of a way to decrease Q times.
1 Like
They’re already working on the queue times by not doing anything about it! You see, people will get tired of waiting for 30min queues and then just stop playing solo shuffle entirely, lowering the queue times for the rest of the players. You just don’t understand high level game design, friend. Take care.
5 Likes
last week it somehow would find a healer right around 30min if you waited (every time…?), even with the supposed shortage.
today, someone declined at 12min (avg was 11), and i waited 43min before requeueing.
queue popped at 6m as i was typing this.
The same problem that’s always plagued WoW.
2 dps needed, 1 healer.
2 tanks, 4 healers, and 19 DPS. for LFR