Solo Shuffle feels like a waste of time

I used to like the idea of Solo Shuffle, But I am really hating waiting for too long to only win 3 matches and getting nothing at all, keeps happening.

This is not totally Solo, Still playing with other players sometimes they mess up and you end up winning 3 rounds.

Winning 3 rounds does not even increase your rating or provides conquest points or PVP mount progress, wining 4-5 is increasing the rating by little.
Losing more than 3 rounds removes a lot of rating points, I do not think this is acceptable it is frustrating… why?

Because I was thinking Solo Shuffle was checking the way we play or use our abilities then reward you for that, but the only thing it counts is if you win or lose a round.

I have seen healers playing very well, high rating and everything, but someone decides to LoS the healer then get killed, there is nothing that can be done by the other 2 players.

The system needs to be more intelligent for Solo Arenas, I think it is better just to have rated 1 vs 1 Arenas.

1 Like

I think this is meant for the ppl who dont or cant do arenas. IMO if they did a true 1v1 rated it would filter out a lot of lower tier peeps from the content

Using abilities correctly relative to the situation should result in more wins.

I cannot even begin to imagine how people would cry if there was a true 1v1 solo que system.

1 Like

solo shuffle is just like that. its crazy.

ive seen metaphors lose all 6 rounds in a lobby, even tho he was the only rank 1 in the lobby.

i wouldnt say metaphors is a garbage gamer, in fact i think he is amazing at the game… so hey… tough spots or even losing streaks might happen to even the best of em

Pretty hard because it’d just be, what, ferals, rogues and healers?

Bold of you to think heals can beat a feral.

Would just bleed kite until oom.

compared to trying to do RBGs its a huge time saver tbh