Solo Shuffle Boosting

I keep seeing this topic come up, but could someone explain to me how it is even possible to do this?

I legit can’t figure out in my head how someone would even pay for a boost and if they did how a person could boost in solo shuffle.

1 Like

I made a thread about this, apparently this is what they do according to someone who posted over there:

Seems to me like piloting is the only way they can “boost”, there’s no way outside of it they can guarantee queues.

It’s just piloting which involves somebody else logging into the account which is very against terms of service. :dracthyr_love_animated:

4 Likes

They want to censor , what they DONT want you saying is they cheat the Solo shuffle’s Queue system.

3 Likes

They don’t post here. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

I was in one the other day where whenever the boomie was on my team, he kept claiming his buttons weren’t working and he would go down. But when he was on the other side, all of a sudden he played like a glad LOL. I’m not sure what was going on there…

6 Likes

Its mostly around midnight, when wow population is lowest, RSS becomes packed w RMT boosters. Its harder for them to beat the queue pop system during peak hours.

It was not enough that they had 3v3 selling gladiator mounts all day long for 800+ bucks each. 2s n 3s RMT selling ratings has been rampant for over a decade. Its not fun being farmed by gladiators who gatekeep the ratings mounts. Its LFG teams vs Pro teams who play wow for a living as a full time job, so its real.

Players fled Arena to RSS solo shuffle because its fun, and rewarding, but the Gladiator RMT sellers found away to exploit it, take it over to make them money. And they are ruining it for players, and Blizzard will not do an EFFIN thing about it.

It’s like I’ve stumbled into a Facebook group talking about the illuminati. :dracthyr_a1:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s bad.

3 Likes

It’s piloting.

The people talking about rigging the queue system is mostly bull. Higher up, you could potentially game the system given how few people are in queue, but this isn’t new. In Wrath, some of the top players made alt accounts to queue into in the early hours to get ‘free’ wins to push them to the top for titles.

Past 2300-2400, I see lots of the same people from game to game. So If I had a friend that wanted to help me some, they could… but even then, it would be for a very small window and they would to keep pushing their own account. The amount of effort involved would be stupid high. These accounts are already being piloted. They have no reason to waste their time messing around with queues.

The people spamming the forums actually think they are exploiting queues in the 1200 bracket. This is absolutely hilarious to me because any decent pilot could take any account to 2k+ with no issue.

no one is wintrading SS

if you think someone is boosting, they bought a pilot

RMT selling ratings is soo common, soo rampant that Blizzard just ignored it. BIG talkin rogue last season I knew, he was busted for buying Gladiator only because he openly bragged about it, all he got was a little suspension and he kept his glad mount.

Gladiators run a racket, a Mafia… So long as Blizzard lets them sell wow ratings the streamers will talk good about the game, free PR on twitch/youtube. Maybe its because the company is crappy to the Devs, and pays them the minimum, so they play ball w the Mafia for cash on the side. Selling ratings is a multi Million dollar industry.

Blizzard had a lot of terrible things going on at their company, how they treated their female staff, and developers. State investigations ongoing about worker treatment, they even had a COSBY room. So would they have their own nerd version or organized crime? In league with multi million dollar companies that sell video game products. I dont think its a far crazy idea. These companies cater to many games not just wow, even 3rd world computer gold farming sweat shops that take advantage of people.

1 Like

3 Likes

Exactly, talking about the RMT boosting community, they are organized and want to silence you! They flagged a bunch of my posts last night, and Blizz restored them.

They go through all this effort to try and silence you, makes ya wonder!?

I’m being entirely serious when I say that this forum is probably outside their realm of awareness. They just do carries all day on throwaway accounts. :dracthyr_a1: These posts read like they were spat out of an AI.

2 Likes

R1 Streamers are connected to the Ratings mafia, they call it ““Coaching”” just support their channel by clicking the paypal link.

On DAY ONE this season all of the Gladiator R1 streamers knew how to exploit the wpvp currency to have full epics within hours, and 2400cr that day. Timegated gear so blizzard took the gear back, but those wow players kept their ratings. Its important to be at top so people will watch their streams. Even that famous warrior Baj…something was in on it. Its a Racket, and blizz lets it happen. In return they give Blizzard FREE PR. And all season long they Pilot accounts, boost and carry RMT selling Glad mounts for 800 bucks a pop.

Because they were famous streamers, if they was a normal player that got over on the system it would have been a ban. ““RULES FOR THEE, NOT FOR ME””… Two tier justice system just like in America.

2 Likes

Nope I am a real player Ken! I just did a TON of research about Boosting over the last decade, studied Botting… When Multiboxing was out of controll, I got Isboxer and learned how to multibox 5 toons for a bit in Legion/BFA. Just to understand it. Was fun in Wpvp using seal of ravenhold on 5 sub rogues to one shot tanks in wpvp lol.

2 Likes

If Blizzard payed its Devs better, and treated them better, maybe they would care more about the game, and do something about pvp RMT selling ratings.

2 Likes

peekaboo does it on twitch stream… kinda funny when he gives it away by talking to them

2 Likes

I have watched his streams, you are right.