Solo queue Rated PVP NOW

No thanks. I’m not interested in playing unholy dk/frost mage /mistweaver especially without coms.

Que up. Play with no coordination. Big damage rotation = win. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Not if you Azmodan cheese to master. There is no team in Azmodan.

This needs a thread of its own. Stoopz nailed it again.

1 Like

I agree, its years past time we get solo queue. Unfortunately, Ion and the team seem to hate put work on pvp. Example=no new bg map since like 2016

3 Likes

you can already just solo queue for all pve and pvp content. Just use your imagination to change your gear ilv and titles mr.anti social

Solo q could have an ilvl requirement to join. regular bgs anyone can join even if u have no gear.

and for the people saying no thanks. keep ur LFG and make solo q a seperate system all together with its own achievements. “solo q 2200”

3 Likes

OMG, what did we just said? just one more that doesnt know what is saying. This mechanics ALREADY ARE IN THE GAME. Just wake up before typing fezes.

Just make voice chat mandatory if you want to play soloque boom many problems with synergy fixed.

2 Likes

I cancelled my subscription. I love BGs, I love Arenas, I hate LFG and am not going to waste my time on it. If they implement a soloqueue where you can obtain high lvl gear like the other queues I’d come back. Just want my voice heard/cast a vote.

16 Likes

Make it happen blizzard.

10 Likes

You do like every other pvp game. You have quick plays for no rating, rated stuff, and grouped rated stuff

1 Like

I have unsubbed until a rated solo Q is implemented.

6 Likes

I came back to the game two months ago and have just unsubbed until we have a solo queue system.

I just wanna login and play the game. We spend more time trying to play than actually playing.

8 Likes

I’m with you, we absolutely need solo queue. I don’t get the argument: “just make friends.” I already have friends and don’t need more. If you like playing with someone you randomly queued with, then you can start up a party. Nothing would be stopping you. It’s such a waste of time trying to find groups. I just want to play the game. Let me push my rating with a normal mmr solo queue system that literally every competitive game has.

4 Likes

Clearly not.

Seems everybody on the planet has been screaming solo que for a while now. Any word if Blizz is doing anything about this or even acknowledging people want it?

4 Likes

No thank you

Stop trolling bruh, we and blizz need soloque if they dont want the game to die, I understand players who have people to play/carry them not wanting it, but the vast majority of players dont have anyone to play with because all of their friends have quit to this sh!t state of the game, I also dont thing soloque will be that good of an idea unless they fix the game first or they could add factionless ques which would give you more people to play with. Most importantly we need gear scaling withought it the game sucks, bfa was also very spread in gear but at least pvp was playable with lower ilvl. Right now if you arent 220+ you cant play.

tldr wodscaling>factionless>soloque.

1 Like

So wait, I can queue up as a blood dk and practice my pve tanking and people won’t get mad? Nice

Solo q will be to easy to troll and have fun while doing it.

Im not reading all that sorry bud this ain’t grade 9 English class where u were asked to right a critical response on how the game needs soloq or not

1 Like