Solo Q arena strat: Why not just focus the healer every round?

Title.
I mean, if you focus the healer and force them to pop CDs fast, then you can go for the weakest or keep hammering on the healer, if you put pressure on a second, the healer can’t keep himself up and the other guy.

Is there any reason this shouldn’t be the strat every time?

Prevents cc that breaks on damage from being applied to the healer

Can put you in a bad spot relative to your healer

Can leave your healer exposed

1 Like

It works up to a point, but eventually you hit good healers/dps that will just 3v2 you because you’re beating on the heals and they are cc’ing yours.

4 Likes

because it doesn’t always work

1 Like

If i get focused i leave immediately.

1 Like

you’ll be banned soon lol

They are not banning for it just destroying rating. Most of us leavers do not care for rating lmao.

They said that accounts found to be leaving regularly/excessively are subject to suspension.

1 Like

Well if they do then ques will shoot out to 2 hours plus because its mostly healers leaving.

yes they will be.

It might decrease queue time as healers can’t dodge when gapped. Less time wasted, fewer gains denied, etc, etc. I don’t know. Might be cool.

I can’t tell if you’re a troll or just an irrationally angry human being. Like every single thread you’re in you post a terrible, angry take.

2 Likes

a monk posted proof that they are banning and the most recent blue post confirmed that it will be happening more often

that being said, the healer leaving is why i don’t typically focus lmao had a game today where a priest was tilted after round 2 and faced me and a rogue and we destroyed him in a kidney. he instantly left.

no, it’s not just healers leaving.

and whats worse is instead of leaving, people will just afk/do nothing causeing people to lose rating instead of the 0 change that happens now. Cant wait for all the sooks to be back on here complaining about losing rating to afkers.

Non-leavers aren’t negatively impacted, though, and they’ll no doubt smack people who get excessively reported, so all is well.

1 Like

Wrong:

You are welcome to read it yourself

1 Like

Leavers in the next reset are also loosing mmr and cr. Its only healers who wont care because a 0 rated healer will still be placed into 1600 games.

Like i said, say good bye to your 30min ques and welcome to the new normal: 2hrs at best.

lotta cope