Solo players vs "solo players"

Did you not read the post

Yes you said:

‘Solo players pug everything, no friends, guild etc. “Solo players” want the best gear in the game by only doing world quests. There’s a difference.’

Are you sure those are distinct sets with no intersection? If they are separate it would imply there are no players who pug everything, have no friends, guild, etc, BUT STILL want the best gear in the game only by doing workd quests.

Maybe it would be more correct to say:

• Group A Solo players pug everything, no friends, guild etc. but are happy with the gear they get while
  • Group B Solo players pug everything, no friends, guild etc but DO want the best gear in the game by only doing world quests.

just once Blizz should put mythic raid gear on turtle quests so we could watch the sweatlord’s heads explode…

The OP kinda meant “Solo players” as in guildless and “Solo players” as players who group with no one, so their only way to progress, at the moment is WQs.

This is why content like Horrific Visions should have stayed and become a new endgame pillar.

1 Like

Is this like the gif vs gif or data vs data debate?

As pretty much as solo as I can be, at least in current content, I find that there is a point where the gear is too powerful. If I want to one shot everything I’ll go farm WoD raids or something.

I was reading some comments somewhere the other day. One is complaining that world content is too hard, the other is saying its too easy. Clearly the line there is gear/ilvl.
I can understand the ‘too hard’ argument…youre undergeared.
But the ‘too easy’ crowd makes me wonder how long theyve been playing this game. If one wants it to be hard, then dont farm better gear?
Seems like a simple solution.

Making a game harder is as simple as doing some self-imposed challenges, like taking out some of your gear, using lower ilvl, limiting the skills/spells you use, changing your talent build etc.

Making it easier is a lot more complex.

1 Like

If we are talking about the current product I would say no.

1 Like

Actually, I don’t think you’re the kind of player OP has a problem with. He’s complaining about those that play like you, but demand the best gear available to be given to them.