Solo players vs "solo players"

Solo players pug everything, no friends, guild etc. “Solo players” want the best gear in the game by only doing world quests.

There’s a difference.

2 Likes

do you have a point ?

15 Likes

None of what you just said makes any sense, OP. But I guess it is the weekend trolling.

19 Likes

Thanks for sharing

I guess

4 Likes
29 Likes

I have WoW friends but we don’t play WoW together, does that make me a solo player? My guild is me and six irl friends who aren’t playing right now.

3 Likes

That’s perfect! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m sure it made sense in his head.

5 Likes

They say sharing is caring although I don’t think they foresaw this.

2 Likes

Solo player here .

Speak for yourself.

I have a guild ,it’s just a few people know irl and we do occasionally do stuff together but mostly on our own.

I do more than world quests and have not once, really not even once made the clairion cry of I want the best best gear. Sure my 70’s gears aren’t top notch but I don’t need it to be top notch .

So thank you for trolling thinking you know what every solo player wants, when at the end of the day you don’t

18 Likes

Blizzard makes a game. people decide whether or not to buy it.

some people decide to and do things that they enjoy.

does Blizzard want more people to play ?

they add more options.

people are free to choose.

its a tough concept…

4 Likes

Made sense to me.

2 Likes

If the completely over-the-top gatekeeping on people trying to “move up” in content didn’t happen as much as it does, this would never be a real topic.

2 Likes

People cannot gate keep others.

We all pay the same sub. We all have the same access to the same things. If you want it, go get it. Its that simple

2 Likes

His point is that he has contempt for players that don’t do M+, Mythic raiding, and Rated PvP.

6 Likes

I’m a solo open world group player who is a seriously hardcore casual. I’m in a guild of me myself and I. I group up with myself many times to do things solo. Me is a bit different though as me is a 2500 rated pvp, mythic CE, +25 m+ player.

4 Likes

It’s not gatekeeping.

It’s people wondering why you think you should have something without doing the content for it. Just, why?

Blizzard is practically mailing your raid-tier gear by logging in via Catalyst, and somehow it’s still not enough.

1 Like

i know even if they give lfr tier by a WQ they will still complain on how they have to do the WQ just to get it or its not normal tier ranking

1 Like

If they gave better gear from world quests where you get the turtle to the water than the mythic raid by 50ilvls, they would still complain.

1 Like

There is a third type that ARE part of a guild for social reasons and do guild runs but a LOT of solo playing as their base adventuring. Whatever someone wants the “best” gear from world quests or not depends on the individual.

1 Like