So...earthen allied-race heritage-armor question

if you unlock it on one faction, does it unlock it on the other faction as well, or will i have to (eventually) level a second earthen when the time comes?

for the record, i’m still not okay with earthen, and most-likely won’t play one past unlocking their heritage armor (i like to have the heritage armors unlocked), but i’m a little confused about how this will work, since y’know… they’re gonna be on both factions.

1 Like

Good question, because I assume they will do the same with Pandaren when their Heritage set comes out.

5 Likes

We won’t know for sure until alpha and more likely beta comes out. I would think if you unlock it on one faction, it would unlock on the other. They might had color tints based on faction but no word yet.

I suspect it should have to be once if it’s a color swap. :robot::thought_balloon:

3 Likes

They’ll likely have the same heritage armor, unless they do something similar to the pandaren and dracthyr, where one “faction” of earthen join the alliance and another joins the Horde.

1 Like

oh! that brings up another question: do dracthyr have a heritage armor? i have yet to play my dracthyr long enough to know…

Not yet, I assume they’ll be last to get it.

1 Like

ahh… gotcha. that’s surprising though… figured since they were new, they’d have come-out with a heritage armor immediately…

Well, they do come with armor as part of their customisation.
So they kind of have it in a weird way :stuck_out_tongue:

They are supposed to share everything from side to side as a neutral race so you would think they’d have the exact same heritage armor regardless of the faction because heritage armor wouldn’t be faction specific like say a PVP armor set for Horde being red and vs a blue one for Alliance, I could be wrong though but I find it unlikely since they keep trying to homogenize things more and more towards neutrality.

1 Like

I think there was supposed be something for the Dracthyr that never went live. :mag::robot:

There are also some scraps of armor from Neltharion that could be thematic for Dracthyr :mag::dracthyr_comfy_black:

Perhaps this missing tabard would fit the Dracthyr? :mag::dracthyr_comfy_bronze:

4 Likes

Man that’s copy-paste iron dwarf heritage

1 Like

Who cares about Earthen???

2 Likes

I’d imagine that whatever they decide to do with Pandaren Heritage set will be the same with the Earthen.

I suspect that was made on the Earthen concept design. Even has the shoulder gems in a similar location. :robot::thought_balloon:

Wait… Death Knight?

WHAT, no Demon hunter well now that race is terrible and should be re looked at.

I know, they get to be DK, but the Dracthyr? Oh no…
I know I know.

I guess because the Dracthyr were never really alive to begin with and were born in a tube of mutant ooze :smiley:

What’s the explanation on that one? Bolvar or Arthas randomly stumbled onto them and turned some of them into DK’s and they were just like… Chilling with their people for a few years?

1 Like