So...earthen allied-race heritage-armor question

Wait, Earthen are getting Heritage Armor out the gate?

Same goes for Monks, since that’s a Pandaren fighting style they taught to the other races in Mists of Pandaria. Did Chen or Li Li find them on one of their adventures?

i mean i can see BEFORE bolvar lost his grove he would be able to make them death knights but now? good question.

As for this, any race can learn to punch and kick, they learn it as toddlers after all :smiley:

Monks, and specifically Pandaren monks, are still teaching people the martial arts and ways of the August Celestials, you can see their NPC’s in starting zones and capital cities. IDK about DK’s though.

Maybe The Primus and his “Crown of Wills”

And all Evoker armor can only be used by Dracthyr so that’s also like heritage…kinda.

I still wonder if Blizz will give “official” heritage to Dracthyr or not tho

We know Earthen have souls and are found around Northrend, it could make sense. :microscope::robot:

Maybe when Illdain returns in Last Titan? :8ball::robot:

1 Like

who is he 1v1ing again i keep forgetting.

That expansion is still vague to read what’ll happen. :crystal_ball::robot:

Maybe he’ll be evil and 1v1 Malfurion or Tyrande? :popcorn::robot:

she is useless, can’t even kill a few druids of the flame >.> so much for the mighty “Night Warrior”

She slew several alongside us. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Meh when i did the quest she hardly did any damage to them, then again that was at the start of the Emerald dream patch, so maybe she was buggy.

If they were specced frost, then yes, they were just chillin with the rest of them.

1 Like

Man, I am ABOUT those rocky built in brass knuckles.

That could be very fun for my… what, 8th monk?

(Don’t judge me.)

If you think that’s cool, you should see how exposed the knuckles are on the male. :facepunch::robot:

1 Like

See, I remain upset that I can’t be a rocky redside dwarf bear in the near future…

But for a monk or an enhance shaman, that looks fun.

Looks at my army of warrior alts

Judge what now?

I haven’t seen the armor yet. Are there separate Alliance and Horde sets? Either way, I doubt you have to level one up twice.

Could make sense if some Earthen are close to Freya. In case we need a reason. :robot::thought_balloon:

I want more druid options that aren’t elves (sorry elves) or taurens (sorry, tauren). Trolls are great, worgen are what they are, kul tirans have a fantastic cat model.

But imagine.

Dwarf. Bear.

Rocky dwarf bear. My little tank would be so magnificent.

Dwarves themselves have always been too shamanistic and avoided anything to do with the Emerald Dream (and elves). Although I doubt they would be immune to the worgen curse. :microscope::robot: