SOD - Magmadar Douse

This bug has wasted 2 weeks of prep and farming for everyone in my roster. CRAZY.

3 Likes

Any update Kethryllia? Well us sitting in the raid provide any benefit at this point?

I’ll post when we’ve sent the new fix.

3 Likes

This is also happened to us raid id 42339309. we have people in the raid at the moment let us know if theres anything we can do to help you fix it. We have people in the instance right now.

Thank you, is this likely to happen tonight?

2 Likes

This is a very high priority issue for us. I can’t provide an ETA or any info beyond that. :confused:

7 Likes

Okay, this looks like it’s tackled. Thank you all so much for your patience.

If you’re in the really bad state, here are the steps to fix it:

If you’re currently in the instance

1. Have everyone leave the instance.
  2. Have the raid-leader right-click their portrait and reset all instances.
  3. Re-enter the instance and swap the difficulties to a new one and back.
  4. If this doesn’t fix it, have everyone leave the instance and wait 30-45 minutes for the instance to cycle down.
  5. Re-enter the instance again and swap the difficulties to a new one and back.

If you’re not currently in the instance and everyone’s been outside it for at least 30 minutes

1. Re-enter the instance and swap the difficulties to a new one and back.
1 Like

my guild ecountered this issue last night we did all the above fixes and nothing worked so we logged off.
if we go back in today and do this again will it now fix?

Yes. We’ve sent out a few fixes today that fixed up all of the scenarios around this bug that we’re aware of. The steps that I listed are how to pick up the final fix. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who worked on this and resolved our raid ID.
Specific shout out to Kethryllia.
Appreciate it!

1 Like

Back atcha, and everyone else too. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi Kethryllia,

We have actually tried that process since last night with little to no resolution. We have changed difficulties, reset, waited 30min 1h 10h, etc. (in any mix of these).

We have also done this in the last 30min as per your correspondence here, with zero luck.

Our raid ID is 42339309. In game tag is Kalleia, on Crusader Strike. I’m online now if any testing is required.

For clarification, we made some changes that went live about 30 minutes ago, and my steps are how to trigger those changes. apologies for being unclear.

1 Like

Were you able to get yours to fix?

in the process of testing right now. havent gotten to the rune yet

1 Like

Hi we have followed the worst case scenario and we are not seeing are resolution to the issue.

We Exited the instance and waited 45 minutes.
We re entered the raid and changed difficulty and back
We still can not douse the rune

Crusader strike
RAID ID : 42343237

Can you just come in and spawn the boss even if we have to kill it again? We just want to progress. this is insane.

IT WORKED, needed to let everything reset. Thank you!

2 Likes

Why did u wait 45mins kek, just reset it

scroll up and read the post. from the gm

That literally should not be possible unless someone re-entered the instance while y’all were waiting. Checking.