SOD - Magmadar Douse

Please let us know ASAP, we have a raid of 20 people waiting on your response. Currently we’re doing exactly what you said (switching the heat levels), still no change.

4 Likes

Can you take a look at Raid ID 42338547? Thanks for the help!

3 Likes

Raid ID 42338547
The Raid ID assumes that Magmadar is “alive”
When entering the Raid we are proposed with a message stating 7/11 bosses have been defeated.
Not sure if this information will help solve the problem.

6 Likes

thank you. Loved MC, wish we can clear the last 3 bosses.

5 Likes

Can you head into Molten Core? I want to triple-check something in your instance.

I’m reasonably sure I know what’s going on, but I want to ensure that there aren’t any scenarios that I haven’t accounted for.

3 Likes

We are inside, now.

4 Likes

Character name is “Annalura” if necessary.

5 Likes

Perfect, thanks, I got exactly what I needed, and it’s exactly what I expected. Appreciated!

4 Likes

any update if this is fix-able for us?

1 Like

Is there any information that you can share with us regarding what information you received from the Raid ID specifically?
Any timetable on when to expect a resolution?

1 Like

We are going to do our best to fix everyone, but I don’t have an ETA yet. :confused:

We are absolutely working very hard on this, though, I promise you.

4 Likes

thank you, we are waiting in MC. I appreciate your help. A few other guilds are watching this post as well UwU

3 Likes

Is being inside the Raid ID going to cause a problem to your resolution or are we able to clear trash while you resolve this?
Several Guilds on our server are hesitant to begin their raids until they know all concerns relating to this issue are resolved.

1 Like

Clearing trash is fine.

I’m currently hanging out in your instance invisibly specifically, Annalura, so let me know if you need to reset it or something so that I can leave and not mess things up. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Keth - we reported this yesterday on all social media posts. We’re in the RAID RIGHT NOW and it’s still bugged for us too. We were going for server first before this happened. Our raid ID is 42339483. Please help - it was really hard to get everyone together agian on a Friday at 5pm

Edit: Every time we zone it, the dialog says 7/11 bosses killed and all the core hounds and the packs keep respawning. So we might be in the really bad state that you mentioned.

8 Likes

To add onto this when we zone it it says 7/11 cleared

2 Likes

To add to Suppressor and Winoth - We are thinking the raid just doesn’t register if we killed Magmadar, since it says 7/11 and the dogs keep respawning, but he’s dead. We are assuming if Magmadar was spawned again, even with no loot, we could kill him and progress as usual.

3 Likes

can they do anything? lol

1 Like

working on a fix? we’re in a “bad state”

1 Like

we are currently in molten core in the instance at the rune with someone at the heat level change mob. standing by for your assistance.