SoD is not classic, thats why we need fresh

Again, phase 1 was pretty great. Every phase since has been a retail firehouse of trash features and design.

1 Like

SoD is classic, whether you like it or not.

and so few people actually care about and want fresh era servers…

You might want to scroll up and read some of your posts.

2 Likes

These folks call any differing opinion toxic, you know this.

I just hurt myself choking on spicy water.

1 Like

It’s the padding around your opinions you’ll want to focus on.

2 Likes

I prefer SoD over Era. Some specs are actually viable.

Eh I got to end of MC realized my whole existence was parking my character with world buffs not playing the game, not pvping because I had to respec arms to fury, and not ever having any fun with the ranking system. Tbh SoD is better than og classic but then again, my favorite class has always been enhancement shaman, and a long time player of the spec. When I found out that in og classic enhancement shaman was code for , coping resto shaman I knew the game wasn’t for me. It was for warriors ,mages , rogues and some locks. . Boomie was bad, feral was turbo mid, ret and enhanc straight meme tier, spriests bad, and hunters also bad. The game was honestly, hot take, bad. If you didn’t play one of the actual functioning specs the whole scene felt pretty meh.

But hey THATS MY OPINION!

Huh? You use this like it’s a bad thing. I played every iteration of classic. I think vanilla is a great game. I also enjoy retail.

Me thinking that a fresh server wouldn’t have staying power has nothing to do with me thinking the games bad.

1 Like

Can anyone even define toxic in the modern internet vernacular? It’s really just “person that isn’t status quo” around here.

yeah vanilla relaunch was fun once but nobody wants to spend another 40 hours in sm and zf

Keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

Man bursts into 23rd annual classic server meeting to tell their club won’t make it. Upset when told to not comment on local club policies as he dosent attend or live there.

Legit boomer tier man.