SOD account locked despite having over 30-days game time

Hi everyone,

It was suggested I post here. My SOD account is locked from trading. Based on an ongoing thread there is a new restriction with accounts playing SOD which have less than 30-days game time:

Account Restrictions on AH, trading, and mail in SoD - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I have over 30-days game time as I renewed my monthly subscription on March 27th, and I started SOD on February 27th.

My account was locked starting Friday, April 5th, and I have logged-out multiple times for 12 hours+ between then and now. In addition, I’ve cleared my cache multiple times as I saw people mention on the EU forums of this helping. However, my account is still locked.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues, or know of any ways to help?

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat, started playing Feb 26th and have been locked since Thursday night. Tried all the fixes and nothing. The funniest part about this “new policy” is that I have friends that made brand new accounts to play on our server and are not locked out from trading at all.

1 Like

Basically the same time line. I’ve opened multiple tickets, sent emails, posted on the forums, and there’s been absolute 0 recognition by Blizzard of this game breaking problem.

It’s very frustrating. Sorry you’re going through this.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue. I started an account on February 27th, renewed on March 27th, and I’ve been locked out for several days. This was after we were forced to transfer servers because they killed Chaos Bolt. Great times.

Was offline for over 12 hours, and just logged back in to still being restricted.

Just got another answer to my ticket, same automatic reply despite asking about the SOD lockout and giving proof of my game-time being over 30 days as per my purchase history. Still locked today despite another 12+ hour logout.

This time it wasn’t from a bot:

Nythfearii
Greetings,

This action has been taken in accordance with our Terms of Use and our In-game Policies ( https://blizzard.com/support/article/42673 ), which all players acknowledge and agree to prior to playing. These policies and conditions allow us to maintain a fun and safe game environment for all of our players.

*Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at https://blizzard.com/company/legal/eula.html *

Regards,
Game Master Team
Blizzard Entertainment