Social/M+ Focused Guild Looking for more tanks/healers [Tryhardish]

Hey! We’re a guild with 30-50 active members in The War Within, focused on M+ and building a strong social community. Our raid team is full for now, but we’re especially looking for tanks and healers to join us for M+ runs. We’re also happy to welcome new and returning players who want to run dungeons, learn the game, or just hang out in a fun, relaxed environment.

If you are a dps player looking to push keys, this will not be a great fit as we already have a lot of dps players and not enough healers or tanks

We’re mostly working adults who get that real life comes first, and we keep things light and meme-filled in our Discord. If that sounds like your vibe, feel free to message me here or hit us up on Discord:

@bowties0
or
@smokinhotginger (me).

Whether you’re into M+, casual dungeons, or just looking for a chill community, you’ll find a place with us!

Looking forward to meeting you!

4 Likes

Come check us out! You won’t regret it!

Bumping for more exposure! We look forward to meeting!

Bumping this post.

Come check us out!

We are super cool and fun! Come on over!

I’ll be the judge of that!

Myself and a few others are looking for some cool people to hang with. Doesn’t need to be some huge guild and a newer guild is fine!

Have a Discord so I can reach out?

1 Like

Looking for a guild during the hard times of prepatch maintenance delays? We are your people. Come check us out.

I hear these people have a super active discord! Wow!

Ive heard you get a free cookie when you join.

I’ve heard there’s a chicken for each guild member!

What server and faction? I am looking to get back into raiding in TWW

1 Like

Hey frost.

As of this week server doesnt mattee anymore, but its azjol nerub. As far as faction we have both alliance and horde players since that isnt a limitation anymore either.

Woah! I love hanging out with these dudes in discord!

bump de bump de bump de bump

I’ve heard there’s a chicken for each guild member!

Waiting for my chicken…

1 Like

Everyone is so helpful and fun in this guild! All I ever want to do is hang in discord with all of them!

I used to be single and alone before joining tryhardish. Now within just a few weeks i have a wife, 4 kids, and a million dollars! 10/10 doctors recommend

1 Like

Tryhardish - we’re the cooliest

come on over! We have a ton of new members just ready to game with you.