Soar nerf is a non-issue

You already have the coolest racial ability in the game, but it’s not enough because you cant fly as fast as the new mounts.

Outrage culture is annoying, and if the base speed was originally shown as the post nerf speed NO ONE would have said anything.

You can still fly at, what, 600% movement speed or something? That’s amazingly fast for a RACIAL ability. Cope.

11 Likes

No, Blizzard nerfed fun, and it was totally unnecessary.

18 Likes

also paintings. also unnecessary.

3 Likes

By slowing it to 600% speed? That still sounds plenty of fun to me.

3 Likes

How dare you respond to me. I loathe you.

It’s still not as fun as it was.

1 Like

It should never have been as fast as the new mounts.

1 Like

Why? What negative effect would that create?

9 Likes

Nothing was nerfed. Dracthyr are an unfinished product. It was tuned during the development process. You’d think that was what an alpha was for?

1 Like

why start nerfing soar they could have hit the worgen and druids in the maw but that did not happen

and the excuse they gave was kind of sus

8 Likes

Kind of?
Mate, they brought up Chromie time and mog farming as arguments for them having an unfair “efficiency advantage”. They can’t even enter Chromie time, and they still have nothing on a vulpera maneuvering with portals, hearthstones and camp on top of ports.

Pet battles aren’t even worth mentioning. Gotta be a joke.

11 Likes

Its a huge issue. They took a universally praised system, nerfed it for no reason, and turned into something all the testers hate. Just because you either dont care or just want to suck up to Blizzard doesnt make it a nonissue.

7 Likes

Right so revert it since its just testing, thank you for proving our point.

3 Likes

There’s probably a 90%+ change this stupid nerf will be undone so I’m not too worried.

3 Likes

There’s a reason why it was nerfed. Have you guys not seen the video of the guy flying around in the water at an insane speed? Besides, druids don’t fly that fast either.

1 Like

It was never an issue until they made it an issue.

3 Likes

My money’s on the opposite.

I entirely expect them to nerf it further.

2 Likes

Yes weve seen the video. Do you know thats not how soar actually functions in game and that video was set up as a showcase, not the norm?

Go on and tell me what advantage there is to moving around an empty zone faster. Im betting 3 million gold you cant do it.

4 Likes

Its already useless, worst they can do is give it a 30 minute cooldown

1 Like

Everything youve said in this thread is stuff you made up in your head bruh, troll thread is troll thread. You should get a hobby, maybe go outside, touch some grass, get a job.

5 Likes

Not to mention they cant wear transmogs

2 Likes