Soar nerf big sad

no you werent they never ever ever promised anything like that they told you the first few days they couldnt fly on their own and needed to use mount so i dont know what people are delusional about this time its still fast people need to grow up and stop misinformation and stop caring about a stupid racial

from may 31

“Dracthyr will use the human form when mounting dragons. Outside the Dragon Isles , Dracthyrs can use their wings to glide, but they still need a flying mount for traditional flying.”

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Are you purposely acting obtuse??? gliding isnt flying like a mount no wonder people are being so dumb around here

I really really want to believe you’re not being serious here.
But I’ve read some whoppers of late, and Poe’s Law is out swinging.

Or we can provide feedback that differs to your opinions and give Blizzard our own experiences and reasons why we disagree with their changes. That’s what I’ve been doing and will continue to do. You can continue to dislike people offering feedback that differs than your own, but people won’t stop just because you want them to.

7 Likes

a mount is something you ride on. you don’t ride yourself with running wild or travel form. therefore, flight form and running wild are not mounts, but they act as mount replacements, and work with 100% of the functionality as their respective mounts (and in flight form’s case, it works better).

I am advocating for the same treatment with Soar and the Dragon-Riding >>Mounts<<. Again, I don’t care if Soar gets nerfed for ‘balance reasons’ as long as the same speed nerf is applied to dragonriding mounts (although I hope that they revert the change instead).

Ideally, the choice to use Soar over a Dragon-Riding Mount should be purely cosmetic, just like using Running Wild vs using a mount is. And if you’re okay nerfing Soar speed, you should be fine with nerfing Dragon-Riding speed. And if you’re okay Soar but not Dragonriding, it means you just want to crap on other people’s fun as long as it doesn’t affect you.

4 Likes

Wrong you didnt read I said I had a problem with the crying over a racial still being fast and I said people should ask for it to be a travel form but keep projecting im tired of seeing people who want the racial the way it is now just faster because thats not a travel form its still a worthless racial

Well in that case there’s lots of stuff Blizz can start deleting since all of that is dumb as well lol

3 Likes

who said anything about deleting anything what a bad try at an argument bye

Blizzard did? That’s the point of this thread so it’s a sound argument, bye.

2 Likes

show me where blizzard said theyre deleting soar your not making any sense and actually nevermind i dont want to talk to someone who makes up dumb things

They nerfed it didn’t they :slight_smile:

Makes perfect sense.

Nothing was made up, why post then?

If you don’t want to talk to someone just don’t reply. I’m not sure why people on the internet feel the need to announce this.

2 Likes

And you didn’t read either, or at least chose to ignore what i feel is a very valid question:

3 Likes

Soar is a dumb racial ask for a new mount form because soar isnt getting changed soar is more like darkflight than running wild you want a new ability that works better than running wild but blizzard wont spend their time making a travel form thats old flying and new flying and ground travel

Ok, so you’re admitting you don’t want to have an actual debate on this, which means I’m done feeding the troll. Good luck in your future endeavors.

3 Likes

Your problem is you think I have a problem with asking for a travel form and I dont my problem is with people whining about a dumb racial that still goes fast

You are acting obnoxiously rude. Calm down or stop interacting with other forum users if you cannot behave like an adult, respecting the forums’ TOC,

2 Likes

Your the one who isn’t calm and threatening me maybe stop trying to act like mom nothing was against any terms of service bye

Offering feedback, suggestions, constructive criticism and having conversations is part of what a forum is for. It’s not a problem, that’s the way you are interpreting it. People are allowed to have their own opinions and have conversations about it, if you don’t like it, that’s fine.

You’re labelling it as whining because it’s something you disagree with, people don’t have to stay silent because you disagree with their opinions, that’s not how life works and it’s absolutely not how feedback works.

6 Likes

I am interacting with you in the most serene possible way. I haven’t insulted you or used ad hominens against you, in fact I took my time to develop my argument which you rapidly disregarded and only considered the part you believed you had a “gotcha” moment without even realizing the contradiction in your argument.

You on the other hand have been treating other forum users you disagree with in a demeaning way, either insinuating or directly making comments about our intellectual capabilities. Yes, I am telling you to stop because this is not allowed on these forums as per their TOC.

I’ll gladly further discuss about Soar’s unreasonable nerf and cooldown once you get back to debating like a respectful adult. Until then, you are welcome to my increasing ignore list.

Guys please try to maintain the conversation in the megathread so as not to spam too much the forums, thanks:

3 Likes