So you're telling us

Bad changes are entirely subjective.

2 Likes

Was just another we know what you want ultimately and you do not.

1 Like

To remove portals is a good idea because…?

Nope but our money sure as hell is.

2 Likes

That is well within your right. If a restaurant has an unruly customer making unreasonable “customer is always right!” demands, the owner will be glad to see the backside of him. The loss of the dollars is balanced against the sanity kept.

2 Likes

seriously this place whines about the dumbest stuff. it’s hilarious that anyone would quit over portals lol.

6 Likes

Oh you think that’s the only reason they quit? Or was it that at some point it all adds up and that was the last straw?

9 Likes

I much prefer portals scattered about rather that 1 hud … makes world fee small

1 Like

Yeah but this restaurant is going out of business and losing money every cycle. I’m pretty sure the stock holders dont care to see my backside or the thousands like me.

3 Likes

portals being “the final straw” isn’t any better

Your post I was replying to said nothing about portals, just bad changes in general. GD will tag the delay of flying as a bad change, but I don’t feel like it is ergo ; subjective.

They already explained the changes to portals and while I’m not necessarily happy with the change, I can understand why.

If the change affects you so much as you’d unsub, then just go ahead. Blizzard is a money making company. Not giving them money is the only way to be heard and it’s not a new thing.

I don’t understand the outrage anyway. If you subject yourself to multiple farming on multiple alts, that’s your own play style. The bulk of players are in current content, where portals don’t really matter.

Is it just portals? Or are the are portals just another example of Blizzavision completely disregarding their playerbase. If you think this is JUST about portals, then you are dead wrong.

12 Likes

It’s not any worse either. A lost sub is a lost sub. People can quit for whatever reason they want. If enough quit then blizzard will have some choices to make

2 Likes

And this particular restaurant will stubbornly keep insisting they know better, until their very last customer’s backside is walking out the door.

4 Likes

I think its the entirety of what has been going on. Not just portals, Flying getting removed and time gated, Needing nine-twelve pieces of extra armor to play all your specs, Increased RNG, Removal of Pvp vendors, and Pve gear vendors, the removal of so many class abilities, The bad specs that have yet to be worked on, let alone fixed, crafting but for alchemy being useless. After awhile the straw that broke the camels back effect goes into play.

5 Likes

yes and i doubt portals will be very high on the priority list considering it’s been 3 expansions with pathfinder and they still haven’t budged

1 Like

I just want to see them in every city. I’m tired of all the other cities being given the middle finger and left to rot.

2 Likes

Well, Darnassus has a purpose. Good firewood.

1 Like

Ah cool so I guess this is the New Thread where the 5 Defenders of Blizzard (new title coming soon in-game!) will spin their side of the equally misrepresentational narrative?

Whoo!

We have a winner!

5 Likes

24 people are responsible for the majority of the 5,000 posts. 24 people. Twenty four. So get off your high drama, outrage and claims of “1,000s of people”.