So you're telling us

Quite a lot of people adapted to BfA canceling their subscriptions, is it time to make more people “adapt” to bad changes?

19 Likes

This whole generation of WoW gamers and in most cases gamers in general take changes to games too personally, like they are doing it to increase your play time, or make you mad. lol

narcissistic much are we?

4 Likes

So what is it you’re expecting here? What would it take for you to believe that they took your feedback into consideration?

personal opinions, I don’t hate BfA, in fact it’s the most fun I’ve had raiding. Not falling asleep at the keyboard.

There’s gating, yes, but there was gating in Legion. As far as I can tell there hasn’t been as much mission table gating as there was in Legion (thank god)

Azerite gear? Yeah, meh, whatever. It’s good, it’s bad, I am indifferent, It’ll be gone next expansion.

The most crippling thing about this game is that it hurts people in the long run who do not play every day. Even with catch up mechanics you’re still victim to RNG when you do get a chance to play. So upgrades are few and far between.

You can listen perfectly fine and still disagree.

2 Likes

This statement right here pretty much negates any huge push that forums might ever generate now.

You have a bunch of salty former players starting threads on the forums. So now you can easily discredit anything the paying customers are saying because you know non-paying customers are either joining the numbers or starting the threads in the first place.

For example, 2000 players say this is bad…but you know some of those don’t even play the game anymore which dilutes the effectiveness of “we” or the wallet threat.

2 Likes

"Portals? Portals…were talkin bout Portals. Really… portals… PORTALS.

~Elven Illidenson

4 Likes

And yet… you’re still here, still complaining about a game you claim you’ve uninstalled and walked away from. Why is that?

1 Like

Me thinks someone is still playing.

2 Likes

Well, you were getting achievements just last week. Furthermore, you’re still haunting the forums for the game. Leads me to believe you’ll inevitably be back despite your grievances. That’s not really having the impact you think you’re having.

2 Likes

Like they have said. We know how you want to play the game. You do not know how you want to play the game. Well I do know how I want to play the game. I do know what previous features of the game I enjoyed. You remove them, then I remove my sub. Which I have done.

4 Likes

No, but our subs are. And they’ve lost some more due to telling us, once again, that they know better than their paying customers.

15 Likes

No you didnt.

Fact, I quit and deleted Guildwars, never needed to hang around and cry about it on the forums. Hence, your untruth revealed. :laughing:

:ice_cream:

J/K

2 Likes

I hang out to see if they changed their ways. If they do yes I would come back to the game. But not in its current state.

1 Like

Did they say that? Or did they say “We had this idea of doing it this way and we’d like you guys to try it out” and in typical GD fashion, a group of adults commenced thrashing about on the floor in front of the whole store because they want that candy and they want it now?

3 Likes

I saw you in the game an hour ago.

3 Likes

Sorry but you are trolling now, so you are reported. I have not logged in.

1 Like

I seriously thought I saw you. Looked just like you. Maybe it wasnt… but you cant report me for thinking I saw you run by in Drustvar.

1 Like

Yeah. Vote with your wallet.

2 Likes

They did take it into consideration. That’s what the blue’s entire giant post was about… to acknowledge your concerns, let you know that it was taking into consideration and why it was decided to continue on with their current plans.

Unless by “take it into consideration” you mean “do it”

3 Likes