So... you're gonna keep rewarding the 1%?

This prob gonna be the most casual friendly expac of all time but dude wants mythic level gear for doing world quest.

1 Like

Lmfaoooo :chair::popcorn:

no disrespect to sambouki. this was just funny to me

Im out of the loop… whats everyone angry about?

Just “casuals” arguing that having a job and family prevents the from progressing in end-game content.

1 Like

No mythic raid loot from world quests or something. :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

even ion agrees they underserve the silent majority which is the casual crowd

3 Likes

So you’ll actually have to do LFR or M+ to get raid ready? The horror

Thankfully LFR is outside the normal gearing cycle. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: A mixture of casual world content, pvp and/or keys are more than enough to get ready for pve.

Everybody was making it sound like it was the worst to start from scratch but not too long ago I made two new healers, having never healed before, geared them via random bgs to 268 then just spammed random keys starting with like +7s all the way up to +25s

1 Like

Are you insinuating that token buyers are hardcore players and not the casuals like myself who buy tokens for boosts?

Hardcore folks boost folks like me for gold. They don’t buy tokens. I do.

2 Likes

WoW players overreacting to something minor? Who woulda thought

Where did I talk about buying boosts? Are you pulling things out of thin air to try and have an argument?

hard core raiders and key pushers who need to constantly supply consumables?

So consumables = boosts… hmmm. Should checking your reading ability.

You said hardcore players buy tokens for costumes.

I’m saying that’s most likely not true since hardcore players are all selling boosts to people like me, who buy tokens for boosts.

Why question my reading ability? I knew what you wrote. I brought up boosts.

To be honest, I think your comment is the first post I have seen about hard core players needing to buy tokens for consumables (not saying that it is not done though). Everything else I have ever seen are anti-token (and related) anti-boosting. The threads are also up almost all the time.

Which is still completely irrelevant. If you can’t see that then that’s a personal problem.

Are you insinuating that all hardcore players sell boosts? I have never sold a boost and people call me a hardcore player all the time.

No, that’s just you putting words in my mouth.

If hardcore folks are buying tokens for consumes, why the heck are they so dead set on pushing boosts in the chat channels?

They don’t need the gold, they can just buy tokens.

2 Likes

It’s not hard to do heroic raids and the first few mythic bosses are actually quite easy.

Just put effort

People just don’t talk about it. Think about the type of players who generally come to the forums and complain. The hardcore players buy the tokens, sell it, buy consumables, and play the game. They just play the game. I know many players who do just that.

Hardcore players are selling boosts or are those bots trying to lead you to RMT?

Are you insinuating that all hardcore players sell boosts? I have never sold a boost and people call me a hardcore player all the time.

I had a mythic raiding guild sell me the Jaina mount.

I asked one of the raiders what they did with the gold as they had a few buyers lined up. They told me they just throw it in the guild bank to buy consumes for the next raid tier.

Congrats, you asked a guild so now they represent every guild that progresses end-game content?

You put words in my mouth multiple times, for what?

I’ve been in the boosting community discords before they were disbanded and received plenty of boosts for gold.

Lots of guilds do boosts for gold to fill their coffers for the next raid tier.

I’ve never heard of hardcore players buying tokens to get consumes. Like, why would a hardcore player waste $20 on a bad exchange rate when they have a skill set that allows them to bring in 5+ people for like 250K each for a normal run.

Or how they’re selling ahead of the curve every thirty minutes to a few buyers?

Hardcore guilds have loads of way to make obnoxious amounts of gold. They don’t need to buy tokens.

1 Like