So you want a level squish, eh?

The Orc’s got a point.

Level Squish may be the worst idea ever.

1 Like

Hell to the no, horrible idea. Don’t be lazy Blizz, just give us more stuff and reverse the ability prune, don’t take like 1/2 our levels from us…

I can’t agree more. I always hate that about Blizzard. If Blizzard was a person it would be a bipolar one. They make changes and Justify the changes, then they revert the changes back and use words like “we thought it would be best… blah, blah, blah!” Seriously!!! I decided to play protection warrior after 2 years only to find out that the AoE taunt intimidating shout was gone… why? Then I read the Shadowlands preview that it would be coming back. WTH did you take it out in the first place? They do this all the freaking time, take something out that works fine, then bring it back. I hate the item of lvl squish and I will not be playing shadowlands, not that anyone cares. For me, leveling was the best part of the game. I also hate the Level scaling. Like many have pointed out, it makes no sense that the level 1 boar you killed easily at lvl 10, is now giving you a tougher time at level 60. I remember fighting Kobloids at lvl 60, and watching a level 5 in the same zone, 1-shot the same mobs while I couldn’t. I was 55 levels higher that he was.

You must be really pumped for Shadowlands to raise this thread from the dead a year later.

You need a job to be replying to someone posting to a thread that has been dead for a year

Why do I need a job to do that?

Because you responded to my post less that one minute after I posted it to a thread that has been dead, like you said, for a year. It means you are either a non productive member of society or you have nothing better to do with your time

…or they were subscribed to a thread from last year, and were wondering what could possibly cause someone to do so. Also, haven’t you heard of breaks or lunch?

you responded to my post less that one minute after I posted it

3 minutes actually.

It means you are either a non productive member of society or you have nothing better to do with your time

But you just said that I do need a job to do that:

You need a job to be replying to someone posting to a thread that has been dead for a year

So which is it? If I must be a non-productive member of society for joking about you necroing a thread, doesn’t that mean you’re even less productive for sifting through year old threads in the first place?

Maybe it’s just best if your first post on this character isn’t on a thread that hasn’t seen a unique point of view for a year.

Regardless of whether I subscribe to a thread or not, I don’t get excited when the thread gets updated. I definitely do not use my lunch break to reply to wow forums.

Why don’t you update the forum rules to indicate that first post on a character to a wow thread can not be done on a thread older than 1-year-old

Regardless of whether I subscribe to a thread or not, I don’t get excited when the thread gets updated. I definitely do not use my lunch break to reply to wow forums.

There’s a lot of inferring and projection on your part though.

A year later, and still rings true.

I found this thread through a google search. I read a couple of post and find one that resonated with me. I didn’t think a pumped up trigger happy, supposedly on his break, excited employee would be too eager to reply to my post.

Again, a lot of inferring and projection over a little joke about you necroing a thread.

Just curious, what game are you referring to?

Considering how buggy scaling is even a few years after it was first put in the game I do not have high hopes for the squish. I figure the first 6-9 months will be them desperately trying to make it work.

I also expect the launch to coincide with 6 month subscription mount that is out of this world (like a mini-brutosaur with wings and rainbows) so they have extra time to fix their mess.

:cookie:

3 Likes

fun?
I love scaling. I was hoping it’d be world wide and looks like it pretty much will be for all old content.
Couldnt be more pleased with whats coming.

There are already rules against reviving treads, since there is probably a reason no one has posted to it for a year.

I was just commenting how your character is new on the forums, and if there isn’t a thread more recent than this, regarding your topic of choice, you could start a new one. Maybe you have other characters, who knows…?

Also, you just went after @Jakkob for joking about you necroing the thread, telling them they need a job, and attacking their contributions to society… or lack thereof. I don’t know the guy. lol

I really want scaling to apply to the max-level zones, too. No point leaving out Timeless Isle, Argus, Suramar, etc.