So You Like Your PvP Server

That is some great news. Glad you are having a good time. Unfortunately some of us are not having such a good time. Many have made the mistake of rolling on a pvp server. I don’t want to see anything changed on pvp servers I mean at this point it’s not going to happen and I can understand the argument of why this would be unfair. However, please let those of us who want to leave—leave. It doesn’t inconvenience or harm those of you who want to stay in any way whatsoever. After all many are encouraging us to reroll anyway. Compromises must be made in a community. A compromise is when neither side gets what they truly want. I would love to see pvp servers changed, they won’t. Others would love to see us reroll or suck it up. How about just allow transfers so everyone can find a little bit of peace out of all of this. I think not searching for a compromise is spiteful and harmful to this community.

27 Likes

Yes. Open 1 way pve transfers.

12 Likes

This server transfer idea is a fresh take

9 Likes

If this happens, there has to be a price tag involved. Otherwise you’re basically killing every single PvP server.

3 Likes

I vote they call it “Xfers of Shame”.

All players that take advantage of this Xfer should have all items they equip instantly turn pink.

You ordered pudding. You don’t like pudding. Eat your damn pudding.

8 Likes

Alliance over exaggerates the imbalance on most servers and the ones that are terrible are like that because Blizzard allowed transferring in the first place. Always funny when Alliance cry about faction imbalance like they give a crap but go on to transfer en masse to Heartseeker and create the single most imbalanced pvp server in the game.

9 Likes

Alliance are certainly massive hypocrites, but really it’s Blizzard to blame given how poorly they handled launch and faction balance.

OP got unlucky rolling on a 70/30 horde server.

I think Blizzard already did that to imbalanced PvP servers with Phase 2.

2 Likes

I’m happy to pay for it

2 Likes

What needs to change is the maximum population needs to be reduced or they need to enforce balance.

Our Vanilla zones aren’t made for so many people at once.

8 Likes

Yes the servers are already dying. The servers will be less toxic when you have only people who want to be there staying.

1 Like

This right here. It is only an “imbalance” until you get to the “right” server…

What is the “right” server?

The server when you are on top in the “imbalance”.

Live with you choice. Hit and fade…strike fear into your enemy.

Be the underdog for Christ Sake.

1 Like

No. We do not to make compromises. It’s not our product. We live withing the rules. We don’t make the rules.

There’s a reason Blizzard only offers transfers from specific realms to specific realms. Instead of adhoc free choice movement chosen by the end user.

1 Like

“Many have made the mistake of rolling on a pvp server.”

Much respect for owning up to the situation at hand but at the same time it’s too late to let the alliance run away. If blizzard would merge server then I can see people being allowed into pve servers but untill then thats a fat nope dog from me.

I wasn’t making this post to complain about pvp. Like I said keep the servers the way they are. Some of us realized this isn’t the right fit for us so we would like to leave. We will either leave by rerolling, quitting, or transferring. I would like to think transferring is the best option here as a lot of folks will not want to reroll

3 Likes

It’s never too late.

1 Like

Fix is coming in 4 days have some patience zoomerrrrrr

Except compromises have already been made. They moved up bg release. Isn’t this a compromise?

We are closing in on phase #3, it’s too late for such a move to be implemented without destroying everything.

I hope these clowns who rolled Alliance and ran away learn a valuable life lesson in all this and if we every get a refresh in the future i’m going Alliance this time around.

1 Like

Unbalanced servers are definitely unplayable solo in some zones atm. But form a group and it’s LOL. Horde have so many on my 70:30 server, its a target rich environment which keeps pvp fun. Because they are so populous it’s usually solos banding together in zones to face your forced premades.

I often find horde AFK in BRM because they don’t expect alliance.

1 Like