So you double down on Torghast

They quite literally explained at the Shadowlands announcement Blizzcon that this was the entire point of the system. They don’t want us endlessly grinding Torghast. They’ve seen in systems like Islands and Visions that this burns people out.

2 Likes

I just want this expansion to end sooner now.

Terrible ideas.

9 Likes

Sounds great on paper but if you look at everything else that they’ve put in the game I don’t think they care too much about burning people out on grinding.

But don’t get me wrong I am thankful not to grind that place. Bores the crap outta me

1 Like

Torghast is their big baby for this xpac. They are not abandoning it even though most players would rather not go there.

2 Likes

This so much~ Can we make a new forum rule where if you want to speak for the majority you need to provide some data at least or something?

I’ll be in the camp of ‘why did you guys waste all these resources on Torghast’ if it doesn’t make its way into the base game.

It’s a solid feature that needs to just become the next solo content similar to the Brawlers Guild. Just needs to be tweeked more. So as it stands, I’m glad they’re not abandoning it.

My disappointment will be immeasurable if it’s another one and done expansion feature.

2 Likes

hell yea. take that, nerd. kekekekekeke

Let them come!
Stoneborn Goliath’s Cleaver Hungers!

Fine if they shorten each layer so it takes the same or even less time to complete. 1.5 to 2x longer duration is naw buddy friend. Think I’ll pass pal.

2 Likes

Of course they’d double down on it. They always increase the amount of unfun chores needed while lessening the fun.

you’ll have more gear which will make it complete faster.

I enjoy Torghast so I’ll be looking forward to more of it come next patch and after I’m appropriately geared of course.

To those who enjoy Torghast: The Sanctum of Domination Raid ends with Torghast destroyed by Sylvanas herself as she holds us off as the Jailer ascends to the Skies of Oribos!

Don’t confuse the vocal minority here with being the voice of the majority. Being loud doesn’t make them a majority.

2 Likes

Copy. Paste. Edit the %modifier on each floor…aaaand done.

Nah, the COSTS will just double for anything you would spend it on.

Faulty logic. Stuff dies reasonably fast. The problem is the sheer distances required to collect enough powers to not be gimped on the final bosses. That’s what takes so long. Your gear is nearly irrelevant. It’s the borrowed powers you need and you’ll still need to run through most of it to collect them…and now 50% more.

1 Like

My preference would be adding more floors to TC and some save points. I don’t even see the value to have 8 layers today.

It just makes playing alts even more unfriendly than it is.

Bad enough to grind out the legendaries on your main, no way im doing maw, torghas and everything else on alts.

1 Like

However all the other numbers will go up, so nothing will change for the better, you’ll just be bored for 50% longer.

Did you honestly think they werent going to add new layers each tier to scale up with gear? I’m only baffled that you didn’t see it coming.

2 Likes