So you can get heritage armor from AR deathknights?

Speaking of Heritage armor. I’m working on the lightforged one now. Do you guys know if and when I unlock it, can all my other characters use it?

2 Likes

still using blood elf armor on my demon hunter. Well, parts of it, shoulders and gloves are quite amazing.

My Gnome Warlock is still wearing it and I don’t plan to change it anytime soon. I even found the perfect staff to match it. Not all of us get it and abandon it that quickly.

5 Likes

All of your other lightforged characters, yes.

Some of them are too sweet to swap out. Tauren, HM, both Dwarves pop to mind.

Oh and the Zandalari.

3 Likes

All of your lightforge guys, yes, but the other races no.

dang thats unforch

That is the only drawback, but it does make sense.

I suppose they could have extended it to the core race.

Any confirmed answer for this question yet?

Yeah you’ll get it.

1 Like

I went and copy pasted the one thing i found that sounds confirmed to me.

it is below

Kaivax

357 posts

Community Manager

Mezlek

8d

Nox:

Hey Kaivax, are we able to unlock Allied Race heritage armor if we level them as a DK?

Yes. From the blog post linked in the OP:

Heritage Armor for Allied Races characters can be obtained by leveling to 110.

Found in below linked thread

2 Likes

You can. I did. Join us.

EXTERMINATE.

10 Likes

i might just make a lightforged and vulpera death knight to get the heritage sets

1 Like

Actually, allied race Death Knights start at level 58 and skip the normal introductory quest line. There is only like one or two quest to complete at the Lick King’s throne before they go to Stormwind or Orgrimmar respectively.

2 Likes

Just allied races? I’ve leveled and race changed so many times that i cant recieve any of the original race armor sets now. So i guess I’ll have to level them all again/say screw that.

All you need for the original races’ heritage sets are max level and exalted with their race, doesn’t matter how many boosts or faction/race changes you’ve had.

5 Likes

Yep. Just remember to wear your faction’s tabard when you go through dungeons. Otherwise you’ll have a 110 character with only friendly status on his own faction.

1 Like

Depends. Mag’har I still use the full set most of the time (It’s awesome). Vulpera I just got, so I’m not sure, but I like it a lot.

Nightborne and Zandalari didn’t last 2 days for me.

You can, I got it last week with DK.

3 Likes

But there will new ones to play then ad well though.