So with the new shark hat

(which I love by the way and will be picking up…) Can Blizz stop pretending that immersion matters and just unlock armor type requirements for transmog now? …

Thanks for coming to my TED talk…

40 Likes

We’ve been able to make plate wearers look like magic and priests look like warriors for a while now

So yea, mays open the gate

16 Likes

Man, we just got tier sets back. Imagine the backlash from the community when we lack gear variety. :crystal_ball::fox_face:

1 Like

What I’d do to be able to transmog mageweave :weary:

2 Likes

Hmm. The trading post has been offering tabards and gloves(?), I think stockings(?) would complete a sorta mageweave set. :fox_face::thought_balloon:

2 Likes

It does to some people. I hate that stupid hat as much as the yeti pajamas.

Thankfully like most memes the novelty will wear off after a few weeks and people will stop using it.

Keep armor restrictions as they are.

5 Likes

I mean it does, but opening up transmog requirements would do more to help that then hurt in this case. After the intional flood of goofy silly combos you’d see people with some pretty good gear sets made from different armor types.

Just like how Tmog was first introduced you saw a lot of goofey stuff like rogues getting the recolor items of stomrage or paladins sitting in judgement until even that set’s age started to show.

now? Man people have made some good stuff.

This is honestly the only restriction I’d keep with Tmog is that tier sets only for the class it was made for as it was for only that class in both use and theme of the game/expansion it was in.

5 Likes

And weapon types too please? If I can wield a dagger, but am holding a staff, let me mog a dagger.

Also hair under hats, HUH!

7 Likes

It mostly reminds me that I just wish we could toggle our character’s hair on/off with head slot transmogs. There’s a lot of silly clipping with models in the game already, just let us have the option.

5 Likes

They jumped that shark long before they jumped this shark.

Flying kittens and mice…

7 Likes

If they want immersion feral’s should be able to eat the mice and the gnomes that ride them.

2 Likes

I didn’t… you forced it on me… and no thanks.

We should be able to skin them too.

1 Like

If it’s as easy that then… Send me all your gold.

1 Like

Please. I want that leather night fae set on my shaman so bad.

2 Likes

No.

I want to mog leather gear.

NOW.

3 Likes

I bought one. It’s a stuffed shark, like a DMF prize.

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

I would be happy with any weapon being able to be mogged into any other weapon.

If you want to be a warrior dual wielding wand mog, why not?

1 Like

What really bugs me is transmogs for warlock or mage, who can use dagger, sword, staff and wand. None of which are inter-trasmoggable so every time you get a weapon upgrade your transmog is pretty much comprised.

I just want a sword on my mage is all :pensive:

3 Likes

I suppose this part

1 Like