So why is the wow forums the only one thats not using btag?

I was just about to say this. Both have their pros and cons, though. I tend to post differently under different characters. Then again, I have so many, sometimes I forget which ones I’ve posted on and fail to follow up on things.

That’s actually first legit reason I have heard of not having BTAGS .

1 Like

BattleTags would be a very good start.

1 Like

I agree that this is a good reason not to have them. Though I’ve unfortunately seen this reason shut down in the other thread, too. 🫠

1 Like

Y’all should try and stick to one thread.

If we have everyone posting in the same thread it stays alive and the numbers speak for themselves, if we have umpteen different threads it just scatters the support and the message is not as strong.

1 Like

All it will do is instead of 1 troll trolling on multiple characters, 1 troll will troll on one character. Multiple characters shouldn’t be mistaken with multiple trolls and those ppl who pretty much troll on one toon won’t be even effected by it .

I would be happy with BattleTags or Account Wide Ignore.

1 Like

Anyone that paranoid has something to hide.

1 Like

she knows what she did. there’s no angels here.

This should really be in the other thread but a lot of us on the pro side have said we would like a way for us to post on what ever toon we want and be able to change them for threads that are reflective of them .

Say like show your Blood elf or show your priest . Class forums or rate the transmog.

The idea a lot of people have suggested has been this.

Name (post count)
LvL/Race/Class (cheevo #)
Battle Tag.

Having the btags tied to the forum would make it so if you switched toons your post count would remain the same as well as carry your trust level over . Right now you have to bring each toon up in trust levels .

It would also prevent people from changing their toons to like their own posts in order to skew how popular a certain post is and after what the T squad did months ago impersonating other players it will prevent that from happening .

3 Likes

Always amusing to see two trolls fight…

oh know im so scared LOL