So why is the wow forums the only one thats not using btag?

No don’t want random people spamming my Bnet account would be annoying as hell

2 Likes

I mean people also play other games and go to other blizzard forums I doubt they getting spammed LOL

lmao

k bud.

This thread is now about what we all ate for dinner tonight. I made baked spaghetti with fresh mozeralla pearls, cheese filled garlic breadsticks, fresh asparagus, and homemade meatballs. What did the rest of you have?

2 Likes

I can see it for a track record type thing that blizzard wanted to do but also not having the same system implemented on all the forums is kinda also a bad move but blizzard doesn’t make good decisions most of the time

This. having btag will totally negate all people from making alternate personas on here tbh.

Like, only reason Ive been staying with this because this is how the forums knows me as :person_shrugging:

So i would totally love a btag in the WoW forums

1 Like

Well that is very nice of you! Although some of my takes are more controversial than others. For example, modern-day exorcisms could cost way more money than they currently do. But I’m really glad they don’t.

1 Like

my coworker brought in chicken wings and rice for me and another coworker to take home tonight and he is a really good cook! can’t wait to dig in later after work

1 Like

That sounds delicious! Chicken wings are the best!

1 Like

there’s nothing wrong with doing those the old fashioned way, especially to save on cash. Do modern exorcisms need wifi?

1 Like

If you do a Zoom exorcism, you might, or some cellular connection.

1 Like

bit of irony posting on a class alt

I have legit never heard of that. Are we talking the kind where people burn sage and walk around the house to cleanse the house of bad sprits?

I mean hence why btag is needed so no one can be on “alts”

2 Likes

It’s kind of like a regular exorcism but to be honest a little better because you can turn off your mic so none of the other people have to hear the awful screeching sounds.

2 Likes

That’s epic xD

1 Like

Why are people so opposed to this? LOL

The only people opposed to it are those that like sock-puppeting.

I say this on my forum main that i’ve used for YEARS and has a thousand+ posts on it.

Opposed to exorcisms? I dunno. Especially if you can do them over zoom like Rita was saying. Although I may want to listen in the the screeching sounds.