So why exactly can't we have the good character models?

It’s not like the no changes crowd ever had any clout, they let two expansions and heroic plus happen, so why can’t we have modern character models?

12 Likes

At a guess, it’s probably not deemed important enough to impact the bottom line.

1 Like

…we do have the good character models. I cannot STAND the retail ones. It’s one of the reasons I don’t play retail.

30 Likes

They already changed the models - in Retail. Play retail and you’ll get your wish for every over-animated, Disney model you desire.

13 Likes

no thank u i like having a human character with playable animations and hairstyle cuts sorry

1 Like

barf
retail models have no soul

10 Likes

Cute freckle face and messy bun are bis. The freckle face was made super ugly up until a new one was added in shadowlands, and the bun was neatened up, but for some reason they gave BLOOD ELVES the messy bun?! Like, come on. Give the humans the messy bun, and give the snooty elves the clean bun. grumble

1 Like

the game would look too much like retail with yet another immersion change.

3 Likes

I dunno how to tell you all this but the game’s just retail already. Maybe once shadowlands classic comes the last holdout will realize that lol.

5 Likes

I love the original blood elf models. Go to retail, make a new blood elf girl, pick a mage, look at her casting face…and tell me you want anything to do with that mess lol

yes, wrath is definitely retail. we can agree on that

2 Likes

We have the good character models. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Yeah, totally “Disney.”

4 Likes

Because new models don’t blend with the old world and old armor, it looks obnoxious.

7 Likes

Looks pretty Disney to me, lad

5 Likes

I take it you’ve never seen a Disney film.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest I can’t tell the difference. That being said I still enjoy playing osrs so graphics are on the bottom of my list of enjoyment when it comes to gaming.

No. Those retail human models are abominations.

6 Likes

you must not be paying attention
these aren’t minor differences

I have.

And in fact, this looks right at home in the Disney movies: The Nightmare Before Christmas, Fantasia and Aladdin

6 Likes