So why did all female panda get tails but Worgen didn't?

…wait they dont?

1 Like

I have brought it up…

How are you the only person that got what I was saying. GD can’t be this dense?

Lore’s known for his inflexibility, this is nothing new. The others are just your standard fare ‘ew furries’ overreactions.

6 Likes

No they don’t. My gf is making a female and told me about it so I went and looked and couldn’t find it for the male. So we compared the two and it is only females. Males only get a nub. It is sum BS.

2 Likes

No.

Worgen getting an option for tails doesn’t magically change what Worgen are.

Just like Orcs specifically had hunched backs. Was there this much opposition to that being changed?

Objectively wrong, no where is it said that worgen are incapable of having tails.

Seriously, there is no reasonable way to be against this.
Again, its selfishness, prejudice or willfull ignorance to disagree so much to the point of making stuff up to try and justify, a anthropomorphic wolf like race not getting something that only adds to that fantasy.

1 Like

You actually can with “shifting”, which is a real thing and has been studied by the CIA for decades. I didn’t manage to get through it for now but shifting is the real concept of going to different timelines, real or not, because we humans are multi-dimensional beings. No, I’m not kidding you. You can find the files to it in the official CIA website archive and they also have a direct reference to the Monroe Institute gateway tapes there, which you can find on YouTube. The CIA also warns about reckless shifting/manifesting in their documents and what problems it can cause.

Again: This is a real thing, which is hidden info in plain sight.

1 Like

There was canon lore of an orc with a straight back in one of the novels, which justified it to be added as a customization later. A hunch is just related to the skeleton as well, its nothing compared to a whole new limb. There is not a single example of a canon tail on a worgen.

There is a fundamental difference between adjusting the tail availability on a race that already had a tail to expand upon existing customization combinations vs adding a new limb to a race that in no way had a tail in the first place.

If we want to be EXTRA specific:
Female Pandaren being based on red pandas (who are related to raccoon) means that it made even more sense that the tail shouldn’t have been locked behind a specific fur color because all the fur colors encompassed the various fur patterns shown on red panda and raccoon WoW critter models.

The only Orc that was shown to have a more human posture was Thrall, and that was explained by him being brought up by Humans. That is bigger example of a lore inconsistency than Worgen getting tails.

If people are fine with this, then a “wolf like” feature being added to the “wolf like” race shouldn’t be controversial.

3 Likes

Because worgens are half human, while Pandas are all animal. Thus the animal would get tails even it it’s just a nub.

But the options literally came from nowhere and would be less explainable than Worgen tails.

3 Likes

I was going to avoid hijacking Worgen tail threads, but since we’re bringing in female pandas, shouldn’t male pandaren ALSO have the option for a vestigial one?

1 Like

The orc heroes stand up perfectly straight in the RTS games. Here is Grom’s sprite for example:

Orc peons were specifically malformed and intellectually stunted aberrations caused by the accelerated aging magic the orcish leadership was using to bolster the ranks of the Fel Horde. They were too dumb to learn to be Warriors, let alone Warlocks, so player characters literally can’t be drawn from their ranks, and never should have looked like them.

How many of your human customizations would you be willing to trade to have optional tails?

Pretty sure it was one of the books I read on Thrall that specifically said that he stood taller then other Orcs since he was taught by Blackmoore. Ill admit maybe it was less to do with the hunch Orcs had in WoW.

But with that said, if it wasn’t problem to add this into WoW specifically, then I still don’t see the problem with Worgen tails.
Since there are depictions of Worgen characters with tails in other warcraft games like Hearthstone, not to mention the original concepts that did have them with tails, also the fact of the Worgen model still having model bones for a tail.

It’s merely bringing forward the original design into the game.

1 Like

I agree it’s stupid the non-red Pandaren can have long tails now.

1 Like

I would be ok with Worgen getting wings.

But not tails… that’s just too much.

Cause of “red pandas” (which aren’t actual pandas, but part of the weasel superfamily)

Yeah, pretty all orc’s orc units in WC3 stood tall. Which makes the choice for hunch in WoW kind off strange really.