So why did all female panda get tails but Worgen didn't?

They have nubs. Also red pandas aren’t real pandas.

Many of em in media do.

2 Likes

Well duh, that’s why General Discussion can’t get enough of it.

These ones don’t.

1 Like

The option to have em as an optional customization would only be beneficial considering there’s a lot of people that have been expressing a want for em.

2 Likes

Agreed. It really sounds like an angry tantrum from the Sonic the Hedgehog fanbase now.

TLDR: Roll a Vulpera or a Pandaren if you want a tail.

…Or do the right thing and make a Draenei. Da Waggle is da best.

2 Likes

I don’t get how this is related.

Worgen came early and while there is some art that does include a tail, doesn’t exist ingame.

So many other races with tails though.

1 Like

1 Like

This is true.

But if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need.

1 Like

Oh well, that settles it then… if YOU think it’s so and the actual lore is “herp derp fluff” and should be disregarded then it must be so…

/facepaw

2 Likes

Wrong. Red Panda are the only ones who should have tails AND Red Panda aren’t even real panda. Real Pandas only have this nub of a tail.

4 Likes

But people don’t want to hear facts! They just want to try and put down anyone not an elf wanting anything for their race that they enjoy.

1 Like

Real pandas also don’t wear clothes or brew beer. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

What’s with the heightened fursecution complexes lately? Was it always there?

Then why would it matter if “real” werewolves have tails or not? :roll_eyes:

Nice assumption. Not “fursecution” in my case. I just find the logic to not make sense. Give all females of one race tails, when before only the red panda had them, and make it optional whereas before all red panda female had tails…but can’t give Worgen optional tails too?

Because female pandaren are actually better looking.

You’ve had more than a decade to bring this up, why do you care now all of a sudden? I’m sure it has nothing to do with the other threads that are being spammed.

2 Likes

Hogrus has a lil piggeh tail and uses it like a helicopter rotor to help him stay straight when he’s soaring really fast so he doesn’t veer off course. :pig:

Theyre forgetting too that tails were always available to female pandaren, so it doesnt matter. It never quite made sense that it was locked to fur color in the first place. And bringing up irl animals is illogical because wow races arent 100% tied to the real world inspiration they are based on. Let us also not forget that in wow “red pandas” come in a variety of different fur colors/patterns.

We come full circle to the point that worgen have never had a tail in canon. Pandaren did have tails in canon.

Except the point is that tail options came from nowhere on creatures that, before, had very specific tails. Black-and-white Pandaren had nub tails, red pandaren had long tails. This was fixed during character creation. Now, black-and-white and red Pandaren are capable of deciding what kind of tail they want, despite the previous limitation. This change was done with no fanfare or explanation, just ‘here’s your tail options Pandaren’.

The same can absolutely be done for the Worgen, and I can come up with several scenarios why.

5 Likes

What Giant Panda do you know that has a long tail, or red panda that has a nub tail that didn’t suffer an accident? Also, why don’t the males have tail options? Why only the females?

6 Likes