So why did all female panda get tails but Worgen didn't?

I’d sign up to go to that party. :wolf:

1 Like

We will still have our tails though. You cannot suppress such a magnificent waggle.

1 Like

Maybe that is the entire point! I honestly don’t expect Warcraft to keep going forever and I feel like Blizzard is slowly inching us to an endgame.

That maybe Gilneas(and the rest of Azeroth) will be safe and secure enough that we can finally retire our weapons. That the worgen curse can be sealed up again and only ever be used in extreme emergencies again.

1 Like

Because different races are different.

GD seems to have an unhealthy fascination for comparing apples to oranges.

3 Likes

I saw a werewolf drinkin’ a pina colada at Trader Vic’s. Didn’t notice a tail, but his hair was perfect.

4 Likes

All fempandas had tails. Black ones were just stubs and they’ve gained the option to be not stubs, which the Red Pandas already had. Bearing in mind that Red Pandas are not a separate race, they’re literally just a separate barbershop option. Essentially a hair color.

Worgen don’t have tails, even nubs, and never should.

I’ll use it if they get them, because it’d look good, but I don’t agree with adding them in the first place. It’s not what Worgen are. If they can shoehorn in a night warrior esque explanation for why they suddenly have tails, alright, fine, I can accept that. Anything less isn’t acceptable.

1 Like

Blizzard, please give Worgen tails so we can stop getting these threads

5 Likes

How about a petition to just remove Dracthyr.

1 Like

“herp derp lore fluff” no you’re werewolves, the entire race from the ground-up was built to be an adaptation of werewolves right down to the running wild animation that distinctly runs with one leg extended back, like old timey werewolves were said to do.

3 Likes

That might be an interesting story path to go down. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Okay but Troll tails when?

3 Likes

Asking the real questions.

1 Like

Yes we will. But knowing Blizzard is planning on making a survival MMO, I suspect WoW’s future will hinge on its success(why keep two MMO when you can funnel all your market into one?). I can’t help but wonder what an alternate timeline would look like now where Overwatch had remained an MMO. Maybe Warcraft would have already ended.

1 Like

Good sir, we male Pandaren have a nub tail thank you very much! :upside_down_face: Now, Im not gonna bend over to the front to show you, what the character creater screen will :wink: Good day to you :grin: :+1:t5:

3 Likes

So they do not trip over it when they tuck their tails and run away from the horde?

Only owning an air guitar never stopped me from being a rock star, man!

2 Likes

RED panda have tails. The black and white panda do not, yet they gave them to all female panda.

5 Likes

Because humans never have had meaningful tails and it makes no sense for a mutated druidic-cursed human to.

And sides, that’s why Dwarf women be around!

1 Like

Worgen are long and lean, with perfect balance. Pandaren have a low forward center of gravity and need the tail for balance. Evolution is a hard master.

1 Like

Because pandas have had tails since they were brought in. Worgen have specifically had no tails, and been told to have no tails, and it is not part of their anatomy. This is nonsensical at this point, in my opinion.

8 Likes