So which is the hunter spec for this patch?

Sims aren’t a good measuring stick right now. They are rough at best. MM tested pretty well after the tier change. It could use a little nudge up but is going to be more than serviceable. Especially with the content you do.

You didn’t get nerfed. MM is fine. You’ll be fine. All hunter specs are looking pretty okay for 10.2.

If you’d like to trash another players logs you should do it from your main.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

Yet I have multiple CE’s and you don’t x

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/snozo#metric=bossdps damn my bad your boss damage logs really showed me.

Easy to say when hiding on an alt :slight_smile:

Even then, I never claimed to be good, just that I play up there :stuck_out_tongue:

Someones super tilted <3

PS my boss damage by Ilvl at 442 was a 64.

I wouldn’t call myself high end if I can’t even kill the last boss on mythic but I guess we have different definitions :person_shrugging:

Took me 2 seconds to look up lol and I think based on your replies u seem a bit mad.

ps only 26 parses in that bracket xD

This isn’t true at all idk where you are getting this from.

This is also completely false the change to WRG was a massive nerf.

1 Like

I wouldnt call myself high end hiding on an alt either.

Nah not mad at all. I dont get upset over someone hiding on an alt looking at logs outside of context when I never even claimed to be good.

a blue is a blue.

Granted tier lists should be taken with a grain of salt but Azortharion says its B tier

You sound tilted <3

What does a max tier list have to do with me talking about sims?

Not even close. Actually in a solid mood.

Not like sims have a factor in where they place specs at. I trust the top players over a 61 alt any day.

Bro you dont even understand what people are saying, what you are arguing or basically words in general.

Your entire argument is “No wrong this youtube video says…” even when what is being said is not at all what the video is about and even agrees with the video.

The point is sailing so far over your head its in an entirely different dimension and still you are so unbelievably confident with your replies.

Stop, ACTUALLY read the things being posted. Take a moment to think about them and understand what is being said save yourself a whole bunch of looking stupid.

2 Likes

The irony here is that you’re the one that’s completely clueless.

I suggest taking your own advice.

Explain to me where Im wrong. If I am clueless I genuinely want you to make me look stupid and explain how Im wrong and where Im wrong.

You’re basing everything off of personal sims.

Top players disagree with you. I suggest watching the video and understanding what the top hunters are saying.

It’s already been done twice.

Almost sure you’re not factoring in the beacon nerfs either

When did tier sets become base line?

Holy crap bro you really are denser than a collapsed star.

YOUR COMMENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Let me say that again:

YOUR COMMENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING I AM TALKING ABOUT.

You linked a spreadheet showing the new tier bonuses are better - I COMPLETELY AGREE AND EVEN PROVED YOU CORRECT WITH MY OWN NUMBERS THE NEW TIER IS BETTER THIS IS NOT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

You said “top players” say we are B tier - Cool, thats an arbitrary measurement but once again I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT WHERE WE FALL IN TERMS OF VIABILITY ON SOME DUDES TIER RANKING LIST.

I am talking about ONE SINGLE THING and that is OVERALL DPS DUE TO THE CHANGES OF WINDRUNNERS GUIDANCE. Since you seem to not understand what that means:

Overall - Adjective - “Taking everything into account”
Windrunners Guidance - A talent in the Marksmanship Tree that was changed
Changed - Verb - To make something diferent, to alter or to modify.

This is something that happened.

This is something that resulted in less OVERALL DPS. (There is that overall word again, look it up again to refresh, you seem to have a very short memory).

Notice how none of that is about tier bonuses OR about some tier ranking list? Notice how that none of those things are anything related to a single thing you have said?

Because you dont even know what the flying crap is being said.

This is the equicalent of me saying “This takes longer now” and you respond with “Wrong, experts say its actually louder”. What are you even talking about, thats not even whats being discussed.

If you are a troll bravo, you succeeded, I certainly hope for your sake you are because the alternatives are NOT flattering.

5 Likes

Which is lower because beacon was nerfed 11%.

Congrats on number 3 :joy:

What has beacon got to do with Windrunners guidance? What are you talking about?

You’re sim is lower because beacon was nerfed by 11%.

I don’t know how else to explain this to you.

My single target sims dont even use Beacon you geniuth. They use trinkets that havent been nerfed at all.

And even if I did Beacon would have to be doing about 200k DPS by itself for an 11% nerf to result in a 20k DPS drop.

1 Like

Sure thing. You have beacon equipped on armory.

Which trinkets were you using then.