So when will xp off/on be merged again?

There are ways that both communities can coexist. Blizzard can do better.

Another thing we disagree on. I believe bullying can only occur directly. Not over some social media or internet platform. Such is our culture though, safe spaces needed everywhere.

Wrong. I think that the devs should of done the right thing - which is to balance the outliers. The overpowered items and enchants still exist, and skew the class imbalances. They chose the lazy method of removal of XP locked characters instead of addressing the actual problems.

If only blizz was not a small indie company and had devs committed to balancing PvP. All you can expect is for them to add more mounts to the store.

Your beliefs do not hold up against the breadth of the psychological literature.

Oh really? Because that’s literally what you were arguing before:

Did you change your mind, or did you forget the argument you were making? You literally expect people who are leveling up to spend gold on the AH and “look for other means” to have “relevant” gear (whatever that means) as a response to a very small minority of players who twink.

Hey, you came to the same conclusion I did.

I make two statements, dude only responds to one, then feigns ignorance.

Next post “LOL Y U IGNORE MY OTHER POINTS”

Honestly I don’t care anymore. My sub is almost out, not worth sitting in this expansion and I got the last few mogs I wanted. In the meantime going to play the older console games that are always fun.

I only expect people to get gear if it stays how it is now. It would be nice if they properly balanced it so gear and enchants do not play such a vital role - but they do not care about PvP at all. Just look at the clown show that is 120 PvP.

…When templates were a thing?

I dunno man, Korrak’s was hell for Alliance. If we had twinks, they weren’t carrying jack.

1 Like

yes even with templates you could get more stats with a higher ilevel. 15-20% more. then add in flasks/potions/food buffs.

1 Like

Can confirm that yes twinks were carrying a lot of korraks. There is a sword that was broken in that event that would straight heal you to full each time it would proc. While I was aoeing the groups my friends were running those and wed 4v8 and go onto the next pack. getting that Ram was the easiest mount farm of my life. And I did it on this toon.

1 Like

Agree on this. I was more powerful on this warrior with templates then any of my characters besides my 119s/70 are now. I was relatively equal or a bit less powerful then my 119s current power. My most powerful character is lvl 70, but that is because of a set bonus and scaling. Most of the classes got horribly stated templates making them weak. As such it put more of a focus on class power and set up. However, there will almost always be some power progression system like artifact power, allowing a significant advantage when combined with the class. A template would make me extremely powerful and merge my queues. The only thing I didn’t like is the disabling of consumables/items/trinkets. A template would only benefit twinking with the current queue predicament because templates would likely never be balanced.

There is a vendor in the xpac the walking is taking place that sells stuff.

You didn’t have to be a full-out twink, either.

I realized very late that the old BC/Wrath sets were amazing for Korrath; despite this, I checked all my crafters for the professions set. Oh-hell-no’d out of that idea after seeing how much farming I’d have to do for mats. If Korrath or anything like it is ever done again, though, I’m going to give it a shot.

I was hoping the new party sync feature was going to be like Timewalking 2.0 where you could go back to that expansion with gear to supplement. Instead we get the trashcan template they forced.

#enjoyBFA

1.0 was better when you could use old set bonuses.

Would have been cool to be like that, even if you just limit the ilvl.