So when will xp off/on be merged again?

I wanna play the 59 twinks i sunk time into. Ty blizz <3

3 Likes

When theres a will, theres a way. :wink:

Probably never. The lengths they went to to keep twinks from playing the game in any way suggests devs considered twinking to be the sort of “degenerate gameplay” that needed to be eradicated.

If you are having fun playing the game, don’t tell anyone.

1 Like

they are stopping you from twinking they simply force you to level if you want to play with levelers. What they need to do is improve end game PvP so twinking can stop being the go to for casual PvPers looking to be impactful in BGs…

2 Likes

It should be a 50/50 chance with the squish.

Put in an ilvl cap that matches *9 BoA’s for all gear.

Hopefully they do merge the brackets in SL. I miss the 39, 49 and 59 brackets. 70s can be fun until you get 1 shotted by a resto druid with feral affinity or a destro lock performing their faceroll maneuvers.

1 Like

Hopefully soon. I would really love if they removed ALL experience from BGs. The whole point of BGs is they are supposed to be a break from lvling to enjoy PvP.

Ewwww how about NO! Jesus we ended up with bad PvP from Templates and now Scaling. We want gear to matter just stop with these stupid adjustments. Just get the gear and PvP.

It’s not going to happen.

You’re also wrong. Twinks just want to play. Ilvl capping while giving you control of secondary stats is a compromise worth taking.

2 Likes

If only the 2nd bracket of pvp (20-29) was enjoyable. But its a dumpster fire due to class imbalances, lack of toolkit and fotm stacking.

2 Likes

I would take a template that allowed secondary stat control over the current nothing we have now.

That is what they are now. If you want the no xp ones you can queue for those.

Seems like the brackets with remaining twinks are the worst to play in right now. 30-109 is a lot of fun in BGs.

To the OP: I think the days you can play any x9 twink are numbered as they won’t make sense after the level squish.

I really hope that Blizzard does make some sort of time walking BG, so you can twink in multiple brackets with one toon.

1 Like

A queue that never pops even with the right amount of people signing up for it.

It could be fun for EVERYONE if the devs just did their job and balanced pvp accordingly instead of taking the lazy route of the blanket removal that separates anyone with locked experience.

1 Like

They did balance PvP accordingly, by separating the queue.

I am all for them making something that works for XP off gameplay. I am also really glad that I can level through BGs.

It is 1000x better now with separation, except in the brackets with twinks in them, those are still garbage and I avoid them.

It’s too bad twinks cannot get games. If it is a technical issue, I hope it gets fixed. Maybe the level squish will help by reducing the number of brackets too.

2 Likes

According to you ignoring an issue and using twinks as a scapegoat is fixing the issue? The overpowered items, class imbalances and enchants still adversely effect low level brackets. Lets just disregard that though, because -

1 Like

The problem right now with the 119 bracket is 120’s are scaled to heirloom level, which only in that bracket is higher than gear that is available from any other source. So they are scaled down to 284, while the typical 119 has an ilvl more like 250 or lower, especially if they’ve leveled doing mostly pvp.

There are no xp off twinks queuing in any bracket.

Last time a character of mine queued in the 119 bracket they lost to a party sync premade and got 1 bar of xp. I don’t think that counts as “leveling through BGs.”

1 Like

I am not ignoring anything, it is way better. Sure it’s not perfect and can be improved, but I am enjoying them way more now.

I level through BGs, and I love it. I am really happy I can level this way. Apparently, a lot of other people do too, the queues are only 4 min.

Again, I wish there was something that worked for the XPoff crowd. But combining the two groups is not the answer.

3 Likes

20’s and 110’s

They aren’t xp off. Xp off still can’t queue. They are level capped.

They haven’t done anything about 20’s, but they removed a lot of the twink abuses from 110s.

Twinks should be let back into normal BGs the day Blizz comes up with a system by which everyone in the BGs gets their gear equalized. Equalized to where everyone has gear equal to the Player with the highest Ilvl or the one with the lowest that way it is about skill.

you can get ilevel 300 at 119 from timewalking so no, the boa template 120’s get synced isnt “higher than gear that is available from any other source.” the problem isn’t synced 120’s. the problem is leveling players getting xp faster than gear. you shouldn’t be allowed to “pvp level” and pay zero attention to your gear while doing so. its hilarious the excuse “im leveling i dont need to care about gear” in bg’s yet when you hit 120 you go straight to pve to be competitive. trash.