So when will xp off/on be merged again?

i shouldn’t have to worry about 120s having DOUBLE MY HEALTH in bgs 111-119
im leveling through bgs yes i shouln’t have to deal with people oneshotting me because they got to 120 and started doing their party syncing or they just boosted so they could farm “noobs” and “people who dont need to care about gear”

2 Likes

Skip the bracket problem solved

1 Like

Unless templates come back, my gold is on never.

how do you deal with players in the 30’s bracket on that toon with double your health? a leveling player level 39 in enchanted boas out gears you also. by alot. same exact situation. someone puts in more effort, or time, and they are expected to dumb it down to make it easier for tommy dragon slayer on his reroll toon? nah. maybe leveling bg’s need a minimum ilevel requirement to keep out the riffraff. if you dont have 3 azerite pieces by 111 thats your fault. stay out if its too hard.

If a 119 can get ilvl 300 gear in timewalking, how many do get 300 ilvl gear in every slot?

How about none, given the drop rate and the fact that most pieces are chest/shoulders/head/neck?

For someone who has an ilvl of 230 going into timewalking who gets one piece of usable gear, they will end up with an ilvl of what, 234?

Only an xp off 119 twink who farmed timewalking could ever do that.

Ilvl 273 gear drops in dungeons, quests, and warmode chests. Heirlooms are ilvl 284, and nobody has heirlooms in every slot. Many don’t have any rings. You see lots of people with only a few heirlooms.

Ilvl 217 gear drops for 111’s in normal content.

It’s a problem in general that players turn 120 with low ilvl gear. But the problem in the bracket is indeed that 120’s are scaled to an ilvl that gives them twice the health of 111-119’s in the bracket.

Enchants do not double a player’s health. Any actual player in that bracket will level out of it in an hour or two.

I see you have an incredibly low opinion of anybody but yourself.

People who level in PvP may not have 3 pieces of azerite gear by the time they reach level 111. In fact, one of the pieces that used to be easy to get (tortollan scroll quest) is now really hard to get due to chest spawn nerfs and the fact that the few chests that are left now seem to be surrounded by unscaled hostile 120 mobs. So pay for a carry to get gear that should be readily available?

4 Likes

59s was disgusting

2 Likes

Most people who play twinks already have max level characters. They like the lower brackets. They don’t want to level up those twinks and lose all the gearing that went into them only to end up in a bad pvp expansion again.

I may never play my twinks in PvP again, but I’m certainly not going to level them up.

5 Likes

“Hopefully they do merge the brackets in SL. I miss the 39, 49 and 59 brackets. 70s can be fun until you get 1 shotted by a resto druid with feral affinity or a destro lock performing their faceroll maneuvers.”

can confirm resto druid op and same for any destro worth their salt.

Watching you click makes me cringe!

3 Likes

I play on a dino laptop. keybinds are hard when my hands are massive and keyboard is tiny. So I click and have a select few keybinds to use.

1 Like

Hopefully never

I wouldn’t do this if my class didnt suck at 120.

Timewalking gear for 119’s, hmm. 14 intellect weapons in timewalking dungeons and not a single agility weapon for a druid.

still is :wink:

i would one shot you out of stun

As though that means something. How to be a pogchamp at 70+

1. Make a healer such as mw/rdruid or a destro/demo lock
  2. Get spellfire and whitemend sets fully socketed with int gems
  3. Faceroll all day

Shi gear is only going to get someone so far. Im often told to take my sets off and can easily manage w/o. I look at it like cant beat them, join them. I do have a war that could hard counter but why not have fun too right?
btw 2v2 70 tourney soon!

Good luck. In my opinion the damage that 70 and 85 twinks can put out is very disproportionate to health values. After watching the recent 85 tourney where people would just flop over during the small window when their healer is cced made me wonder how people find that type of gameplay fun.

And for the most part 70 is nearly the same as 85, just with less of a toolkit. The 39-60 twink brackets were the most fun imo, not as much crazy damage flying around.

If Whitemend/Spellfire was fixed it wouldn’t be an issue in the 70s and 80s.

Xpoff will be merged when Blizzard gets their ____ together and actually balances low level PVP which would take a days worth of time at most.

1 Like

It really depends on the people in the WG. ive had 30s wgs and ive had 10min ones. If you have an excellent team say 3v3 the usual outcome is whoever pushes 2nd gets clapped first. Because 1st push is always manageable. Having a good healer to know when to dispel cc, get dmg and their own cc off while keeping the team up. Those games are the fun ones. So yes, some wgs are like well theres legit nothing I could’ve done there. But you just try something different next one :slight_smile: and have a good time while doing it.