So when the FFIXV fad dies down

I get what he’s saying. It’s not a bad game but many people did only flock to it to follow their “deity”. Go to the ffxiv Reddit, many who went there even say they don’t enjoy it much but just wanted a wow break.

Oh no, don’t get me wrong. I agree with a lot of what you are saying. When I said “trippy” I was referring to Alexander in XIV specifically with the lyrics in Locus.

Not really sure what the rest of this is about because I’m not disagreeing with you that they’ve horribly botched any representation of gnomes and goblins in the story as far as their content or dungeons and story can go. I really do not know where the rest of this comes from.

1 Like

It will die down. They don’t get major content patches. They get new chapters, eventually. Maybe FF15 will pick up the slack.

Those same people following that same deity also bought Shadowlands because bald man made Torghast look cool in the beta.

I think to say because some people might have joined a game over a single person that it’s actually “a lot” and imply that a lot of the WoW Refugees are just displaced Asmongold fans is dishonest and very much so. There was a much larger influx than usual, but FFXIV has had a lot of people over the years constantly coming in and talking about how they’re sick of WoW.

All Asmongold really did at the end of the day was remind people that other MMOs do exist.

3 Likes

I’m on the FFXIV reddit often, I don’t see these posts you’re claiming are there. Maybe some links?

1 Like

Why even lie though? Like are you that pathetic?

4 Likes

You’re free to believe that if you want.

What the OP said isn’t false. People got mad. They jumped ship to the next big thing. Their addiction will eventually bring them back. Heck, I see some of the same people here who said they were quitting more than once and yet, they’re still here and their achievements show they’re still playing.

Projecting the illusion of being a tough guy is a new cool.

yeah good luck waiting 2-3 more years for that,EW is coming out and more people are going to jump ship because 9.1.5 and 9.2 is not coming out anytime soon LMFAO

Oh so you have no links to back up your claims?

Okay, moving on then.

Isn’t there an expansion due like afew weeks from now?

Edit: fall 2021. That’s better than the nothing that Warcraft has going for it.

yes Endwalker is coming out in november which will be different from previous story of the game,Yoshi P talk about exploring new stuff so there will be at least 3-4 more expansion

Probably because you’re sealioning.

On the first note. Power Is whatever you give someone to use. And I don’t worship men. So I don’t believe this given power will continue If It Is abused and used for purposes of selfish reasons.

Secondly, I agree. Sometimes people have opinions that I agree with. But If you prop someone up as your voice. This Is a dangerous situation. As we know human history. Let It be firmly understood that ONE OPINION. Is not the entirety of that persons deck of opinions.

And lastly, If the person can’t take a gut punch. But Is willing to deal them out. They are a hypocrite. And they are trying to use this as a tactical advantage to achieve the goal of hurting someone.

The people trying to do this. Would be well advised to chill out.

I mean that’s progress…which is better than Warcraft which has nothing going for it at this time?

Right, because I guess we all just imagined 5.1 bringing us an Alliance Raid and a rework to the Ninja job. Starting off the Ishgard Restoration, bringing us Alexander Ultimate and another dungeon and expanding the Blue Mage job.

5.2 expanding on the raid tier, bringing in the Weapons questline with a slew of new trials that would gradually unlock that had another dungeon in the MSQ added among a lot of other QOL changes to things.

5.3 expanding the Alliance Raid, introducing Bozja as the spiritual successor for Eureka to be more palatable to players and which saw widescale participation from players, and adding another trial to the game and adding the Dwarf Beast Tribe. Adding the Sapphire Weapon solo duty.

5.4 expanding Eden to its conclusion, bringing in even more changes including a rework to Monk to address the fact its players were not happy with the job. In addition to a new dungeon while setting up the next expansion and the Emerald Weapon fight.

Then 5.5 releasing Zadnor to accompany Bozja and expand even more upon it, giving us the final wing of the Nier Automata Alliance Raid crossover, Diamond Weapon to finish off the weapons questline, and adding again another dungeon and evolving the story to push us into Endwalker.

That’s a trailer for just 5.5 showing all the new stuff. You say we don’t get “major content patches” yeah, how did waiting 7 months for a daily quest hub the size of an island expedition and a raid composed of reused assets go for you? Sure was a “major content patch” right? Was it worth the 7 month wait for those two big things? At least we can get our patches on a pretty consistent 3 to 4 month schedule.

WoW gives you THREE major content patches of an expansion. XIV gives you 5.

8 Likes

Not everyone will come back. And of the ones who do come back, based on my conversations with players in classic, many will be gone for one or more expansions.

Oh really? Odd, didn’t realize asking for links to others false claims is sealioning.

I don’t think that means what you think it means.

The fad is people jumping ship cause “HO BELOY WOW IS DYING”

1 Like

Wait till NW hits later this week or the start of the next.

1 Like

Why would anyone return to wow. It’s beyond repair. Lore is dead, all the characters are either dead literally of as characters, gameplay loop based around skinner box and only endgame gear progression matters, bots, tokens, WTS spam for everything.

It’s not a game, it’s a service.

3 Likes