So when is Alliance getting Night Elf Paladins?

Come on blizzard. You teased us in Legion, and then completely ignored that entire development in BFA. Night Elves need some serious love after this expansion. I see no reasons at this point in the story that goes against a night elf paladin order. And with the Night elves being especially angry with the forsaken/undead I see more reason for them to want to use the power of the light either through Elune or some other higher power to help vanquish these interlopers.

Please Blizzard, it’s time to let Night Elf Paladins be a thing.

32 Likes

Elune Paladins please!!

They have the Paladin mindset.

The devotion to their religion.

And lots of potential cool spell effects.

15 Likes

Yes please

2 Likes

Ive always wanted this.

4 Likes

When class skins become a thing, so they can actually be warriors of Elune instead of “generic yellow glowy power wielder #12”.

I honestly came here to troll, but dang this is a cool idea…

As someone who has a Palavoid, I support this notion in the potion.

Night Elf Paladins please.

Kthnxbai.

1 Like

Undead tidesages and thornspeakers please.

Right after Vulpera and Mechagnome druids.

1 Like

Sylvanas killed he only know tidesage that joined the Horde. And thornspeakers will likely not keep their druidic powers in undeath.

We are going to shadowlands… Zeiling perhaps is waiting for us hopefully. And shamans do rebirth…

Night elf elune powered Paladins would be straight moonfire!

I’m all on board for more of Elune’s wrath.

1 Like

Delas Moonfang is a moron and should not be used as reference for anything regarding night elf paladins because she was written in the most nonsensical way a character could be written.

I disagree.

1 Like

They already exist as of Legion. Just need the playable option now!

3 Likes

I want this.

I need this.

2 Likes

Doesn’t need to be a class skin, a simple glyph would be a much better solution imo.

Delas Moonfang isn’t the only Night Elf Paladin.

I say let Night Elf paladins be a thing. Alliance don’t have an elf paladin and night elves are the best candidate for them.

5 Likes

It’d have to modify almost every ability to be believable though. Glyphs don’t currently have that capacity, but if they did “class-race archetype glyphs” or something like that as a new system, then sure.

1 Like

Doesn’t the Warlock green fire thing essentially do that? I like T&E and all but I never liked their class skin idea, if cool-colored Light abilities become available I wouldn’t want them to be restricted to Night Elves.

Honestly let all races be all classes at this point

2 Likes