So what name do you have reserved?

What name do you guys have reserved for when they announce the new playable race at Blizzcon?? I’m trying to settle on a good Ogre name, but haven’t settled on one yet.

(This thread powered by pure Hope) :laughing:

6 Likes

Dream on! :smiley:

12 Likes

I mean, it doesn’t HAVE to be an Ogre name. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Bigboyroy

3 Likes

Expecting a new race, not going to happen unless they lock it behind a bunch of requirements, this current Dev team can’t help but make everything a grind.

So what name you got reserved for that race you’ll never unlock because of all that?

3 Likes

Except that they removed all the allied race grinds so this doesn’t really hold up.

1 Like

Not really,
The most recent leaks say there will be a bigger dwarf playable race, so I’m not interested at all. I mean, I have many names reserved, but not for a big dwarf no one asked for.

2 Likes

Bigger dwarves are just humans with less glorious beards.

2 Likes

Layers

Because ogres have layers.

5 Likes

I have Sethekk on hold just in case they ever give us the only race I’ve ever wanted. Blizzard please.

2 Likes

Fuzzywuzzles

2 Likes

I usually don’t reserve names unless I have a character I intend to play. I use three servers and before the Dracthyr came out I had a name on each server held for those three characters.

If I knew they were making Murlocs, Ogres, Gnolls, and other fun races available, I would pick fun names like Mrrglol, Ugghly, and Hoggore, or something silly like those.

I want Mulocs and Gnolls, so I’ll hope too! :joy:

3 Likes

Rosieodonnell

4 Likes

Now there is a name I have not heard in a very long time.

1 Like

If they do make Ogre a playable race, I’d just hope they let us start putting in apostrophes in our names finally.

3 Likes

Hillbilly Willy the Second

3 Likes

What addition to the game would make you use that name??

Shrik
Shruk
Shrak
Shrok

4 Likes

How dull. :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes