So what name do you have reserved?

Typically new races/classes come every other expac. We just got dracthyr so likely nothing new til 12.0

The best addition

At this point in the game, the only new races I’d swap for are Naga, Dryad, or Centaur. If it’s new it’s gotta be something real different from what we have.

Also, you can plan on irrigating your crop once a week and that is fine. But you also have to realize that if the weather turns and temperatures soar you might need to adapt else everything will die.

Is that metaphor too indirect? I think it works.

I’ve already reserved “Tuffgeye” on 5 servers. I’m going to role play you.

Calm down, I was just sharing some reality with you

Let me preemptively offer my sincerest of apologies.

1 Like

It’s far too late for that, I’m already riled up past the point of nap-time.

Yeah I figured.

This may seem like an odd question but do you have a t-shirt that says “Fluent in Sarcasm” on the front?

1 Like

Idk the names yet… but it’s more than likely the new races are going to be:

• Alliance - High Elves that went on an expedition there
  • Horde - Moon-Dwarves… obvious right?

Pffttt I’m not telling you!
But also I don’t have names for races saved since idc what race I would even want , I do have some names saved for when race/class combos open up for pallies, shammies, and druids.

1 Like

I have good names on my server for:
Sniffling Paladin
Drogbar
Tuskarr
Centaur

Been a minute since we got allied races, and the select screen is lopsided, so I’m thinking it’d be a good time for one new allied race each faction. I’m ready.

Some dreams don’t come true.

Looks at full account

Many names.

1 Like

Ogre? Soulrender. Because if they introduce Ogres they have to add the Necromancer class. Have you seen a group of Ogres who didn’t have Necro’s among them? Yeah.

We got 6 with new races and 4 with new classes. Really just WoD and SL that didn’t give anything new.
Tipically we get a race or a class or both (pandaria and DF).

If you have them reserved then you have nothing to worry about! :upside_down_face:

I love your positivity!
:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yourmom/Theirmom…just the basics.

1 Like