So what is important to you in a Q&A?

They’re asking whats important to us, it was nice of them to talk about the community of RP, I think that’s important because it’s about the actual community in WoW. Mythic+ and Raiding are great, but it’s the same thing that constantly comes up.

So, WoW GD, what’s important to you? What are the topics that life or death you needed an answer to, you’d want asked?

Blizzard keeps taking away player agency. The removal of master loot, deleting keys, PvP currency, PvE currency, and guild controls are all examples of this. Why are we losing more and more control over our characters?

13 Likes

They talked about all of that but guild control though. What specifically about their answers didn’t answer your question?

As an RP’er I’m extremely excited for the cross faction elixir.

That these systems were not causing issues for 10+ years of the games life. Why are they now a big enough issue that they need to be removed from the game?

4 Likes

I 100% think this needed to be added a very long time ago. It’s great that its finally in the game (even as a non RP’er). I think that was the most exciting thing to come out of the Q&A as it was a general idea built around the community. Mythic+ and Raiding, Heart of Azeroth, etc. These are all things that have been talked about until people are blue in the face and offer little to zero insight because we’ve already heard it.

Perhaps a level of professionalism. You’ve got the guy in charge who has never, and will never roll Alliance and his faithful sidekick wearing a horde hat.
One side knows they are being represented.

2 Likes

I also think Ion making a joke today about “maybe we will remember to put it in the patch notes” was just disrespectful. People are incredibly upset about undocumented changes and then he goes on to make a joke that made it seem like it wasnt as serious a complaint as it was. It just rubbed me the wrong way.

8 Likes

I think that they shouldnt answer questions that they dont want to give good answers to, might as well not waste the viewers time of trying to explain the philosophy of why it’s just not gonna happen.

For me there was 3 very good answers this Q&A, the potion for rpers that let you talk to oposite faction, the vicious saddle making a comeback after you get 1 mount that season and when they stated they’ll get rid of how the azerith gear work with neck in rise of azshara and just make traits on the neck, like it should have been.

Everything else was mostly trash. I dont care why their devs failed or how they try to spin it, just tell me specific of things that are gonna happen.

1 Like

Changes in philosophy? They want to approach end game mechanics they felt didn’t directly suit a long term community. Its entirely possible that they need more data and need to stand by it to see if its a knee jerk reaction or if its generally bad.

Hell, at this point? I’d settle for devs doing the Q&A that didn’t look like they were bored out of their Fing minds. Seriously, it’s a chore to sit there and watch Ion and whatever that one guys name is, talk.

1 Like

Auto Accept is important to me.
Being able to send gold to alts on the same server regardless of faction is important to me

Having a legacy quest tab is important to me, things that will never get asked or implemented though

1 Like

Class balance
Dungeon balance
Faction balance

New content worth doing.
Azerite reworks

Then maybe you should put your big boy pants on and have your mom warm your milk up just a little more before you watch their interface…he was making a joke, and his witty remark just reaffirmed to me how unscripted it was…

I think they should do these more often but shorter, with more focused questions. Like once a week with various devs answering just a few questions.

My burning question is what is up with Ion’s transmog! It’s like he just wears whatever he gets without using transmog at all!

1 Like

I would love that.

Having separate Q&As for each different aspect of the game. I’d love to see a Lore Q&A, a Transmog Q&A, etc. Let players know that there is more than just mythic+ and raiding (I think that has to do with part of the toxicity, when all you say you have is A and B people expect A and B and ignore C-Z)

It would be nice if they answered questions that actually mattered and not ones that T themselves up for a PR statement.

But what questions matter? At this point they’ve talked about Azerite, Mythic+, Content. Those are expansion elements that can’t be quickly changed. They come and go, but what about the infrastructure? People often dismiss those questions as soft but are they not just as important? They create the world around us and makes it incredibly more immersive.

If you think making a joke about a major serious issue was a good PR move idk what to tell you.

Your company was just underfire for undocumented changes and bad communication. Then you make a joke about it. Makes it seem like you do not take it seriously.

It was a bad move. Dunno why you are acting like I am super offended by it. Im not. I just think it was a very badly timed joke that undermined peoples complaints.

I don’t like them wasting time on questions that affect only a small portion of the playerbase. If they have time fine to answer them after the ones affecting most of the playerbase but that never happens. So I don’t want to see shaman QQ, or Worgen remodel QQ, or things of that nature.

I also don’t like to see 2 or 3 questions on the same subject answered, i.e. mythic plus dungeons or azerite gear.

They at one time answered the most ‘liked’ questions which resulted in people first at noticing the thread were the ones who got their question answered even if the answer/information was already out there or if the question wasn’t very good.