So what, exactly do non-raiders get to work on for Season 4?

No one but forum trolls actually thinks LFR is raiding…

I mean… its IN the name “Looking for RAID

Just because the difficulty is brain-dead easy doesn’t mean its not raiding.

8 Likes

Pretty sure there was a different one from like Korthia and stuff. Not sure what else though.

That wasn’t your argument, though. Your argument was that:

You didn’t say, “all of the content that they want to do”. You asserted that only the .1% use all of the content that there is to be had in the game every month.

And that’s nonsense. Casuals do a much wider variety of content in the game than the .1% do, who tend to focus exclusively on raidlogging then they unsub until there’s a new raid.

4 Likes

Of course they are, its the reward for the most difficult content in the game.

Nope, we had the first covenant sets at release.

You could always:
Go into BGs and argue with the one saying what to do while doing just enough to avoid getting kicked
Go into LFR or normal raids and waste others time until they figure out its you and kick you
Go into arena and just sit in the starting area waiting to be killed

or

You could be like me and just do world quests on a bunch of alts to make gold for tokens in case you decide to buy DF.

For the first 3, if Blizzard asks you about what you are doing, just say you are trying to elicit a PvP response

Saving our sub fees so we can do something that’s actually worth the time.

3 Likes

Did you miss the part where this was an experiment?

That’s why it’s so short and rehashed.

This is not meant to be a content patch. I don’t know if people are just purposely forgetting this or choosing to ignore it

2 Likes

And Mythic raiders should absolutely continue to get unique rewards. My question is why Blizzard can’t dedicate the same amount of time to making equally “cool” looking gear for other content? Covenant and class hall armor are good one time examples, but they are certainly far less frequent than mythic content.

1 Like

A whole new zone? A whole new campaign? A bunch of pets and mounts to work towards? New achievements?

2 Likes

This nonsense again.

Once more: there’s no reason whatsoever that expanding world content couldn’t have been part of “the experiment.”

And yet it’s a content patch for M+ and raiders. :thinking:

If they can slap a “Fated” on everything else, they could’ve done that for ZM or just given people more Cypher levels. This isn’t rocket science.

They could have easily said, “let’s ‘experiment’ with world content, too, to see if we can expand it!”

Shocking, I know.

5 Likes

Fair enough. I figured it’d be easy to understand that people wouldn’t be complaining about stuff that they didn’t want to do and didn’t want the rewards from, but I guess this is GD so I should have been more specific.

Like WQs? The campaign? The side stuff like covenants? Professions? Top end players do that stuff too, on top of all the other stuff you mentioned before. They put in tons of time to just get to the point where they can raidlog if they want to.

Experiment is just a term they are using for a lack of effort.

There are too many variables for the nonsense “raid rewards experiment”, or what is the real experiment? To see if people will actually play reused raid content so they don’t have to produce new raids each tier?

There is literally no valuable data able to be obtained from this current tier of “raiding”.

1 Like

Personally I don’t see how this experiment will work out as the season will be too short to be interesting IMO.

So I will just go do my own thing till DF prepatch arrives.

Time to craft more Hexweave bags!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

To see if more people stay subbed for this than they would for a content drought until prepatch.

Don’t be mad at me because I’m telling you what they’re doing.

You might find the logic nonsense but that is exactly what blizzard decided

Arguing with your nonsense doesn’t mean I’m mad. You’re just making crap up. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

And yet here we are and everything I’ve said is coming to pass
And not by my wish

Literally no one is talking about what did get done. We’re talking about what SHOULD HAVE been done. Can you not comprehend that?

And i am trying to explain blizzs stance on why you didnt. Because it was asked.

Youre trying to kill the messanger.

At worst, i dont sympathize, but we can chalk that up to agreeing to disagree