So what do you actually dislike about 9.1?

I can’t say I dislike 9.1 but I am finding it hard to stay logged in. I dunno I just start to do something then lose interest.

Don’t worry buddy, I’ll link some for you later

The Box of Many Things should help greatly once you’ve gotten some points invested.

1 Like

They’ve done this for every new raid for the past decade, stop crying.

The Maw, the fact Korthia is like a bad version of Broken Shore populated only by soulless automatons, seemingly a dozen random new systems layered on an already-bloated 9.0 base, the zero-effort unimaginative recycled assaults, and worst of all “fill the bar” dailies and weeklies that give me apexis PTSD.

The world content in WoW is beyond atrocious at this point.

I hate that you cant loot treasures in combat and they disappear right next to you while you do kill the mobs, its the most frustrating thing

Wait, so me pointing out something I dislike in a thread that asked for something I dislike is “crying”? If you need someone to give you a hand removing that stick, let me know.

I really don’t like that the “City of Secrets” is a secret in itself. I’m sorry, but I cannot call a glorified garden a “city.” When you tell me that something is a “city” in WoW, I think of Boralus or Suramar. Not Korthia.

Also, I seriously am tired of the devs still maintaining their belief that covenant swapping restrictions in any way “enhance” the “RPG aspects” of WoW.

That being said I do like the Archivist’s Codex stuff.

1 Like

I absolutely detest the fact that you can’t open chests while in combat. Sometimes you have to rush to get to these quickly despawning treasures and that will often mean running through enemies…. Ffs let us open the treasures while in combat.

You are usually right on the money, But as far as PvP, you are not correct.
People asked for WoD style PvP. 2 sets of gear that anyone could get over time.
This is Nothing like that.
SL PvP sucks.

3 Likes

So far the only thing i actively dislike, are the fact that you cant open chests because you are in combat. So far thats it, everything else im ok with because it provided me with what i wanted.

We want no rating on gear
Honor -> conquest. 1 conquest, not 5

My complaint about 9.1 is cov specific legos not being available for start of season which is really dumb. Ridiculous to timegate them behind like 2 months of renown

2 Likes

No.

People wanted smaller gaps. Blizzard reduced the gaps. Content frog guy who posts all those solo queue videos literally asked for smaller gaps. They didn’t reduce them down to 3 ilvl gaps, but they reduced them from 13 to 7. That’s still a big reduction. But at its heart, this game is an RPG. Giving the PvPers what they asked for (smaller gap) will still preserving the RPG aspects.

So are you saying wow wasn’t an rpg in mop, wod and legion? Because conquest didn’t have tiers

1 Like

I would say when players literally loaded preset stat templates in PvP arenas, that yes, it was not an RPG in PvP in Legion.

okay but what about mop and wod? lots of pvpers loved those expansions. is it possible that, maybe, the pve construct of muh rpg isn’t wanted nor needed in pvp because it’s different types of people with different goals who play those different gametypes?

1 Like

But…how would I feel special with an inflated sense of accomplishment and self-worth if there isn’t tiers? Then there is the lording factor. What fun is it to PvP unless you can act superior and rub it in everyones faces? Without the increased ilevel gear to show off, a player just looks shallow and pretentious . And. If other players aren’t kowtow’ing your obviously supeior skills and gear. What is the point. WHAT IS THE POINT!

1 Like

I’m not really enjoying the Torghast changes. Unstable Phantasma is almost annoying enough to make me rage quit, and I haven’t done that in a very very long time.

It didn’t feel good to do the opening scenario and be presented with a weapon reward of ilvl 180 something. One of the fun things about a new patch is doing the opening content and getting an upgrade, not an item 20 levels below what you already have. Feels backwards. Eye of Azshara did this successfully.

No. They didn’t. The gap between rated and unrated gear is still stupid large and completely uncalled for.
The honor gear in 9.1 is trash. Tiering pvp gear is stupid.

4 Likes

Korthia is interesting but there are too many little nooks and crannies to fall in that you have to hearth from and make a return trip. It’s annoying.

:cookie: