So what do you actually dislike about 9.1?

The lag and bugs don’t necessarily not count, but they happen every single patch and really, you should be used to it by now.

4 Likes

more of the horrible maw… even mounts can’t save that place

26 Likes

That they didn’t put all the new glasses on the vendor… but it’s a very very minor complaint.

So I don’t like the fact that I pay a sub to get access to the servers and then those said servers completely suck and get hamstrung by having 25 people using spells

What also shocks me is I’ve played guild wars 2 before and had like 100 people on my screen at a world boss and it doesn’t lag at all - and that was 5 years ago

11 Likes

Can’t say. I’m not playing it.

19 Likes

The fact I have to wait a week to see the new raid…

7 Likes

nest vanishing in 0.5 seconds after someone loots. not really a huge dislike since it’s only happened twice, but it would be nice if blizzard extended the timer. I feel bad whenever I see someone struggling to make it up the tree and i’m standing there waiting for them to make the climb.

5 Likes

I did the Night Fae assault last night. After I was done, or thought I was done, another task popped up. Then another. Then another. I was beginning to wonder if the quest was going end. I always found that a little aggravating.

A minor complaint. Otherwise I have enjoyed 9.1 thus far. I ran the new Torghast last night and it was good. I like having 5 floors instead of 6.

3 Likes

Im pretty disappointed by korthia. It’s just not a fun or interesting zone and I’m already tired of dealing with the weird treasure bs, so I’m left wondering what there will be to do for the next 8 months besides for this raid.

19 Likes

We need reforging. It almost always seems to give lackluster stats on an item that doesn’t fit with your chosen spec.

2 Likes

The most fun I’ve had with 9.1 so far?

Playing Season 1 Prideful keys with the boys. Korthia is a big miss and I only see myself begrudgingly doing the “mandatory chores” when I have the energy and otherwise ignoring it.

1 Like

Nothing like an elite boss manifesting under your nose while killing some mobs. Then it’s like suddenly 600 previously sharded people appear and generate lag.

I want to keep Venari as my companion

1 Like

That’s literally been a thing since Vanilla

How little time you have to get to the Chests/Bugs/Nests after someone else has looted them in Korthia. Especially considering how bad I am at platforming sometimes. :frowning:

3 Likes

My warlock dropped a mail piece from tormentors event. Also, I wish the chests would stay up for longer.

The new torghast scoring system. My fun went from 100 to 0 in a split second when i realized i’m gonna have to run each wing multiple times till i roll good enough powers to BLAST through it not just complete it. During my second run i realized that the runs are now so short that it’s not worth taking some powers that require a ton of ramp up to be worthwhile like the ravenous anima sphere on the 3rd floor vendor because there’s only 1 more floor before the boss now.

Rather than getting to explore every nook and see what i can see and pull huge and mince huge packs of mobs i now have to pull small and slow because the new torments brutally punish me for pulling more than what blizzard considers a good amount even if i can.

4 Likes

I guess the time gating. If I want to grind, I’d like to be able to grind. I suppose that’s not really specific to 9.1 though.

2 Likes

the fact I’m not 60 yet and i’m going to have to spend days grinding renown too catch up just to play it

2 Likes

the time gating.

Im already here waiting for the game to catch up

1 Like

I did it on my monk during launch and my alt much later in the night. Experience was very different. There were no bugged out quests and unresponsive things with ven’ari or the eye. It felt good. Next launch I probably won’t bother being on when servers come up unless I just happen to be around.

What I don’t like:

• lots of 9.1 features seem to be missing some kind of explanation or documentation for how to aquire, how they work, and even one of the quests tells you to purchase an item but the item got renamed on the vendor.
3 Likes