So ... were these the enh changes they promised or…?

All I saw was the unnerfed elemental blast.

Is this the “more enhancement changes are coming next week!” That they mentioned last week?

I sure hope not … :grimacing:

This week’s build seems to have reverted enhancement so that it’s mostly back to how it is in live, just with Flurry still where Windfury Totem once was.

In the class tree some positive changes were made, notably Ancestral Guidance is no longer linked to Spiritwalker’s Grace.

The tier set getting nerfed isn’t the worst thing in the world. It was extremely overpowered and they were initially going to target it by nerfing elemental blast which would have been much more disastrous. They would have shot it out back at any rate at the start of season 1 or decided to go an even worse route such as nerfing something like the Rolling Thunder Hero Talent which would have hurt Stormbringer in the long run.

They also added the path between flurry and Elemental Weapons which means we’re looking a bit better than before.

Unfortunately, this is all we have at the moment though when we need some two-pointers reduced so both builds can get what they need.

1 Like

The fact that were always the last class to have changes , always the minimum effort , is really showing their interest into the spec.

For us , who main ENH it’s frustrating to see other classes receives massive changes.

To me doing a NERF then reverting a NERF means they really make their changes with the little finger in the air without testing their things.

2 Likes

Oh man I really liked the massive wolf pack you commanded on the beta.
It had synergy with Stormbringer hero class tooooo much probably since that hero talent tree gives you free wolves as well.