So warriors are just screwed for all of WOTLK?

So we have had one phase to look forward too as a warrior. ONE. And with the ret buffs, and other class balancing changes. Warrior STILL is going to end up mid tier even in last phase. I just think its insane, feral, and ret can be buffed. Warlock , and HUNTERS can get buffed. Mind you Aggrend did comment in the warrior discord saying those buffs would NOT happen. Yet, here we are, Rets simming on top Warriors stuck in the dirt and ive been playing a class that was supposed to be top tier by the END of the game yet isnt
 Feels real bad tbh, wasted alot of time for a game that seems to make no sense in the decisions being made. Arms is still unplayable, as well as many other classes so yeah i just dont understand really. Why make changes to classes that are already viable and decent but not ones that are literally unplayable or just underpreforming?

29 Likes

If you enjoy playing your class why does it matter if you are number one?

48 Likes

You have the perma-60 servers where Warriors are TOP DEEPS for all time forever and ever.

25 Likes

that is a good point and i do LOVE playing warrior, its just kinda like being crop dusted . After like the 4th time u have to mention it
 Just annoying is all. I will continue to play warrior just would have been nice to have a somewhat WoTLK experience

1 Like

Maybe they could have just said
“No warriors get to be mid all of Wrath this time. Either put up with it or reroll”
Honesty goes a long way.
Unless you think there’s a reason they would have been roasted for that instead of lying through their teeth?

3 Likes

hahahahahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Time to reroll? :joy:

i do not know why warriors have such a problem with playing a spec you think is the most fun that isn’t the top dps, where on the contract does it say i’m top dps? because of vanilla? and tbc? and cata? I might only be mid tier on single target in 1 expansion oh my god someone help im dying out here

9 Likes

No one is as cool as warriors though
 Idk no one pays me to play, so if I’m mid, I’m mid. if you want to be the best dps, follow the buff train. Otherwise enjoy swinging them big ol weapons while all those other weaklings fling their spells.

3 Likes

Blazer “hold my beer”

Lying to my face is fine, got it. Sorry for pointing out flaws and hypocrisy, I’ll acquiesce to your argumentative fallacies, bravo. How dare I want to believe things would be fair.

1 Like

Isn’t it good to be in the middle? It means you aren’t waiting on buffs to actually be helpful, and aren’t in line to be nerfed either.

3 Likes

I have no clue why the devs hate warrior this much. Just play your nerfed class and telling everyone just wait until icc. These guys are a bunch of liars.

3 Likes

Already been nerfed a few times though. When we were at our worst. To deal with our “scaling”. Did you know that only warriors scale and no other class does?

1 Like

Hunters change doesnt increase the total possible damage, only the reliability of said damage. So really its more of a qol buff.

3 Likes

Bitterness won’t help you enjoy things more. Just be happy with smashing things the way you enjoy. If you want big numbers use a calculator, if you want to smash things be a warrior.

5 Likes

Ok stay mad then I guess :person_shrugging: I’ll be busy enjoying my Warrior because it’s fun to play

5 Likes

Fury is simming #5 Single Target in ICC and #4 with Ruby Sanctum.
And it’s within 700 dps from #1.
This is a far cry from “mid”
They’re top tier. Just because they’re not #1 doesn’t mean they’re not amazing.

And keep in mind that’s for Single Target. Warriors have always had absolutely phenomenal cleave.

11 Likes

‘https://imgur.com/veMTMNC’

4 Likes

That item needs 1 change to it.

“Warriors cannot equipt this item”

:laughing: