So Vendors missing from Dreamsurge, Timerift etc?

So first thing I did logging in was Time rift, which gave me a low piece of gear and the new currency but the vendor doesn’t sell anything.

Also attempted turning in the dreamsurge quest, got the dream currency and vendor only has talking options no vendor…

17 Likes

Same for me can’t interact with Time Rift or Dreamsurge vendors.

6 Likes

Same here :confused:

4 Likes

They should have extended maintenance to make sure everything worked… oh wait

9 Likes

Okay saw that too. Was wondering if they removed the vendors for some ungodly reason or if the game was still broken lmao.

4 Likes

I’m going with broken… again.

2 Likes

World Boss in Emerald Dream is broken too not spawning at all.

1 Like

He spawned for me on one toon, but we all DC’d when we killed him. Now I can’t get on that toon, keep getting World Server down.

Also noticed about the Dream Surge vendors not selling anything.

Also, WQs for trinkets seem to now be flagged for level 70 only for the rewards. So useless for leveling.

2 Likes

At that place now. None of the trinket vendors are working.

2 Likes

They broke l lot of things. :person_facepalming: :rofl:

2 Likes

i think the dreamsurge vendor could be intentional but not the time rift one

The Dreamsurge weekly quest rewards a new weekly token, so the intent has to be that the vendors work.

8 Likes

Dreambound catch-up gear vendor also not available. I was relying on it to catch up after swapping toons. They never stated they’d shut that vendor down prior to this season. S4 is kind of a mess.

5 Likes

Every major patch we go through the same topics. Does no one have an attention span longer than 24 hours? It’s like telling a kid the stove is hot but they touch it anyway.

You never do anything important on patch day because something will always break.

3 Likes

No, you login ASAP and look for gearing exploits.
Exploit early, exploit often.

5 Likes

You never do anything important on patch day because “EVERYTHING” will always break.
Fixed*

1 Like

Too much is broken to list everything, expect a HUGE downtime incoming!

3 Likes

Yeah, I noticed the Dreamsurge vendor problem–Celestine won’t respond at all, and the Archdruid no longer seems to function in any way as a vendor, just as a quest giver. Was still using the weekly from the Archdruid to upgrade very specific pieces of gear for some alts, but that no longer seems possible, we only get what comes in the random chest. So what IS the point, Blizz, to even getting more coalesence if we can’t use it? Let alone use what’s taking up bag space?

3 Likes

Perhaps the vendors still need to be upgraded to S4 and that’s what’s broken at the moment?

1 Like

They may not come back til the first week their patch is awakened? But we can still earn currency it seems