So Vendors missing from Dreamsurge, Timerift etc?

They probably disabled the vendors because they were going to update the ilvls, then forgot.

2 Likes

I checked too, Dream rift vendor is gone but the Time Rift vendors are still there, not selling anything… Problem, What will Blizz do now with the Battle Pets and Mounts that was with the Time Rifts? Black Market?

1 Like

vendors still arent working, gj blizz!

4 Likes

I think they broke more than they added.

3 Likes

The funniest part is they extended maintenance twice??? But eventually they were like we good!!!

3 Likes

They extended it because “Hey guys I think we need to break a couple more things”.

1 Like

The sad side to what you said is that the devs don’t seem to have an attention span longer than 24 hours either. Because while we complain about the same things every patch/update, at the same time, Blizz never fixes these things so that they don’t happen all over again next time. You think they’d be able to get this stuff right at some point.

5 Likes

I wonder if it’s because the content they’re tied to isn’t “awoken” this week.

2 Likes

I’m starting to think that, I guess I’ll save the currency and drop all 3 when they activate

can’t be due to the dream thing give out 480 gear
the collecting 100 dust one

10 Likes

Except the Time Rifts say they are awaken this week, so shouldn’t they give gear?

3 Likes

It’s like they had a ptr to test this stuff before going live with it :rofl:

2 Likes

The time rift gave me semi better gear but the vendor isn’t there

1 Like

Bugged mess currently.

they are only concerned about the instanced content working properly, Heck with the rest of the game.

1 Like

I don’t get them locking the dreambound gear vendor though, the ones for coalescense. It’s explorer catch-up gear for people returning.

So what use are my Paracausal flakes now?

What use is the dilated eon canister now?

No, they didn’t.

3 Likes

you mean:
“working as intended”
or
“save it for Wed, give us something to do”

If I had to guess, it’s to account that it would still be S2 stuff this week, and won’t give S4 rewards until next week when Aberrus is awakened.