So umm...what is going on with Thrall and Jaina?

Looked like the same motion people do when they put their hand on your shoulder when making an emotional point. Except his shoulder is too high for that. There’s no rub or variation of one during the actual hand motion. Literally it’s “place…remove”.

I bet people who see this as sexual tension are also people who systematically remove opposite gender friends from their spouses lives.

2 Likes

Perhaps Thrall watched the “Two Beavers Are Better Than One” episode of How I Met Your Mother :man_shrugging:t2:

yall are forgetting that aggra was created for the sole purpose of killing the thrall x jaina ship because metzen absolutely hated it lol

I felt kind of queasy watching the cinematic.

THRALL! NO! She’s a witch!

Then, I remembered who’s writing this crap and realized Blizzard was probably heeding to the 'Shippers who have been calling for a “Thraina” (“Jall”?) romance.

Coming soon to World of Warcraft 9.0 - little green witch babies.

Those are just wrong, on so many levels.

You’re a tiny, little, evil, person, Kypoo.

Id like to know what happened to Aggra. She isnt the type to avoid combat. She would have come when hearing the fighting at the farm.

2 Likes

new war starts between jaina and thrall’s wife

3 Likes

She already took dragon D, soo I guess orc is nothing. Monkaw

1 Like

Jaina needs a chastity belt. That one gets around.

You’d never know it, based on in-game depictions of Jaina…interestingly, almost no romantic relationships between characters are talked about in game, sans Malfurion/Tyrande, Thrall/Aggra and some minor characters. It’s all in the books.

2 Likes

Jaina and Thrall be like.

1 Like

More like. <3
2 Likes

I don’t think the arm touch was sexual. Nuh-uh. I think it signified a sincerity, an intimacy if you will, born of endless, tiresome combat. It was a touch of the real, a profound and mutual desire to give peace a chance for both sides.

1 Like

Don’t poop on our dreams Vararel :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ugh, General Discussion summed up.

quietly backs out of room

1 Like

glares at the door while adding more flowers to Thrall x Jaina shrine that I put in the bathroom :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’re a very special kind of perverted weird.

I have personally used that technique with men to indicate that I was interested in them, so… :thinking: I think most women do.

4 Likes

Thrall really is Chris Metzen’s character. They literally use his phsyical features when they update Thrall’s appearance. When Metzen grew a beard, thrall grew a beard. When Metzen went through a rough time and took a step back to restructure his life, Thrall did the exact same thing and disappeared after Cataclysm.

Maybe Metzen has also had a marriage fall apart in real life, don’t know and not my business. But I could definitely see that being what is happening here with Thrall, how he used to be this optimistic messiah leader who wanted to become a shaman so he fell in love with his teacher, Aggra and they had a child. But then that kinda fell apart and we don’t really see him as a shaman anymore, he looks like a Frostwolf orc with green skin now not a shaman at all.

Jaina is one of his oldest friends left on Azeroth and they both have been through a lot and they are about the same age I think so I could easily see them hooking up soon as a device for blizzard to basically end factions.

Think about it. The factions are so unbalanced the game is pretty much a joke in that regard now. Easier to just wipe the drawing board and bring the factions together in 9.0 and move to something more permanent and long-term than resetting everything every expansion which hasn’t been working out so good.

5 Likes